metroid prime 3

I got it payed off already so i can just walk in grab my game and walk out and go strait to my house and play this gem.

Yep, very much looking forward to this game. Not in a huge hurry to get it though...probably pick it up in about a month or so after it releases, still got too many other games to finish first. I'm addicted to buying games!

The only way I would get this game is if it would have online play. I'm not all that excited about this game at all I'm sorry to say. I'll probably get it when it goes down to like $20 when it gets on the Player's Choice or whatever.

yup, this game will be a very shiny gem. and if your thinking of buying it you should.

i have both of the other 2, and they are so good. i will probably cry in joy too.
i have waited so long for it to come out, i wernt as excited about metroid prime hubters (on the DS) though.

For those who haven't seen the Aurora unit video yet here's an article about it from IGN http://wii.ign.com/articles/812/812862p1.html. I figure out what they are saying as soon as I saw the video but it's still really really cool. I think Prime 3 will be a very long in-depth game. Just when we think its over their will be more to do. I don't know if I will be able to stay focused at work they day it comes out. I only put $5 down so far but I'll probably put more $$$ down next week.

I hope brady games makes a players guide for it and not just nintendo, nintendo's players guides typically suck.

FR. said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the truth is...Metroid Prime 3 isn't online. Take a look at the official box, there's no Wi-Fi logo.

metroid_prime_3_boxart.jpg

This doesn't prove anything at the moment...

yes it does, thats the official box art, their is no wi-fi logo on it, if nintendo was going to make it online it would be on the box.

No online=I would never buy it. Nintendo made a mistake when they decided not to include the online play.

Metroid is not meant to be online, Metroid is not halo. In the entire history of metroid only 1 game has ever been online and that was hunters for DS.

Why is online such a big deal? why not just enjoy metroid the way it was always ment to be played.

jesse1596 said:
Metroid is not meant to be online, Metroid is not halo. In the entire history of metroid only 1 game has ever been online and that was hunters for DS.

Why is online such a big deal? why not just enjoy metroid the way it was always ment to be played.
Cause it would be fun to blast the crap out of someone else, either your friends or someone you don't know.
It is a bummer that it doesn't have multiplayer or anything like that, but still it's Metroid. I'll still be picking it up.

Back