Mii's in Brawl?

laderer5 said:
No way Mii's would ruin brawl. Leave it to the Actual fighters from Nintendo.

Yeah, I think Miis are a horrible idea in a fighting game. Leave them to sports and miscellanious games.

Heres what would happen:

Stage: Final Destination

Mii: Runs forward.
Link: Slashes off it's arm
Mii: Ouch!!!
Link: Cuts off head.

The Winner Is LINK!!!

yo-yo said:
yes,i know but i think it would be cool to smack your little sister around.maybe you could change it or something.idk,just an idea.:yesnod:

Wow you're a terrible sibling! ew! No! Miis would kill brawl!

Yeah, it would kind of kill the whole idea of your favorite nintendo characters all in one game. Instead, An ugly projection of yourself and your whole family fights each other in one game.

I don't see why its a bad idea it wouldn't be too bad to have customizable character like other games do but maybe not have it online just for a special "Mii Plaza" stage that you can only do with your friends.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
I don't see why its a bad idea it wouldn't be too bad to have customizable character like other games do but maybe not have it online just for a special "Mii Plaza" stage that you can only do with your friends.
I will consider it a good idea when you can tell me what Nintendo Franchise your mii stars in.

Customizable moves? Adjustable jump and damage sensitivity? That may get a little complicated.

I'm all for Miis being in Brawl (who else could represent the WiiSeries?) I think they should have definite stats and definite moves. You would still be able to select which Mii you want to use, but making it completely customizable may be going a little too far. o_O

I think there should be a Mii character in the select screen. He would be just a basic Mii, with moves, just like all the other characters (Simple punch and kick moves for basic moves, with special moves such as a baseball bat, tennis racket and golf club for smash moves, similar to peach. Maybe you could pull out a bowling ball and throw it, and use boxing gloves for a special attack punch). The only difference would be, you would, instead of changing colour, change appearance. No customized jumping and such. Height and chubbiness would also be same for all.

I mean, why not? It's not like it'll be anymore violent than boxing, where you can already punch the c**p out of your family. It'd just be another character, just with a larger variety of outfits.

Link_of_Hyrule said:

yeah i think that would be a good idea...have one stage where only mii's can fight(so basically miis wouldn't never touch your favourite nintendo stars)

but i wouldn't want them customizable,

Back