Mii'z are quite ugly

I thought this post was about Mii'z not Jack offs ...

Still, you're straying off-topic. And besides the topic has a point, the creator is expressing his opinions so I see nothing wrong with that.

i dont think they are ugly....but anyway, nintedo are going to release an update soon, that would probably provide more customization options, and Mii World, which is sort of like PS3's Home.

CyanRussel said:
Well your thread is pretty much pointless

No its not pointless, as threads and such are pretty much about expressing opinions, and if you do not agree with my opinion, then dont post, or say it in clam manner . Simple. So you think my thread is pointless then dont post

Suner52 said:
No its not pointless, as threads and such are pretty much about expressing opinions, and if you do not agree with my opinion, then dont post, or say it in clam manner . Simple. So you think my thread is pointless then dont post

Haha, exactly what I said.

CantGetAWii said:
Well the problem with your mii being ugly may be due to the fact that you are...ugly?

Anyways, I dont have a problem with the mii's. I think they are a nice feature.
Im still posting.........and i happen to agree with this post!
Who know, probaly the reason why your mii looks so ugly is well b/c your U-G-L-Y...........

Anyways, miis arnt ugly, there just simple............crystal and clear like that!
If your mii looks ugly, and it looks like you, then you just might be ugly!

:yikes:

CyanRussel said:
Im still posting.........and i happen to agree with this post!
Who know, probaly the reason why your mii looks so ugly is well b/c your U-G-L-Y...........

If your mii looks ugly, and it looks like you, then you just might be ugly!

:yikes:

Oh, you're a very nice person. I just lost all my respect for you.

Well, usually when you know meet somebody new, you'd like to start off well (nicely). We may not chat but nothing you have said has offended me or anybody else. Now you did, so I'v lost my respect for you. Pardon me if this concept is to hard for you to understand.

Back