MmMm Sweet delicious Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Marisa~ said:
Awww, Would you like me to pretend to work at Blockbuster and say hi to you? :D Cause I totally will hehehe
lol thanks for the offer but i think im gonna have to cope with the emotionless employes of my blockbuster until one of them decides to be friendly for a change.
i remember having to write a letter to a company for a class project. i wrote to blockbuster about changing the price of their game pass i think. would you believe it, a couple months later the price dropped! i dont know if it was because of me but it couldnt have been just a coincidence? right?:D

btw i think you should get a signature!

Lachadine said:
lol thanks for the offer but i think im gonna have to cope with the emotionless employes of my blockbuster until one of them decides to be friendly for a change.
i remember having to write a letter to a company for a class project. i wrote to blockbuster about changing the price of their game pass i think. would you believe it, a couple months later the price dropped! i dont know if it was because of me but it couldnt have been just a coincidence? right?:D

btw i think you should get a signature!

I will get a signature, in due time hehe. I guess people don't send them letters just cause they don't think they'll listen, so when they do get a letter they pay attention? Who knows lol How old are you btw?

~Marisa~ said:
I will get a signature, in due time hehe. I guess people don't send them letters just cause they don't think they'll listen, so when they do get a letter they pay attention? Who knows lol How old are you btw?
why do you need my age? doesnt that takes the fun out of forums? lets just say im still a student, but not a kid.

Lachadine said:
why do you need my age? doesnt that takes the fun out of forums? lets just say im still a student, but not a kid.

Naw, it doesn't take the fun out. It makes for better friends ^.^ You don't have to say, though, I'm just curious :)

Okay! I have a question for you: What is the average airspeed velocity of a swallow laden with a coconut?

And Blockbuster was bought out? By whom?

i dont like blockbuster much. i have had bad experiances with them. however i LOVE hollywood video and gamecrazy. the employees rule! going to go apply there when i turn 18 (nov. 17 a.k.a. PS3 launch day lol). you say your going into pre med.? my sister just spent the last 5 or so years in nursing school and just graduated not to long ago. she is only 22 and is making more than my parents! if your gonna be a doctor then your gonna be swimming in cash $$$$

Mitch2025 said:
i dont like blockbuster much. i have had bad experiances with them. however i LOVE hollywood video and gamecrazy. the employees rule! going to go apply there when i turn 18 (nov. 17 a.k.a. PS3 launch day lol). you say your going into pre med.? my sister just spent the last 5 or so years in nursing school and just graduated not to long ago. she is only 22 and is making more than my parents! if your gonna be a doctor then your gonna be swimming in cash $$$$

Haha, neat. I'm not really concerned about the money, though. It just so happens the one thing that requires me to go to other countries and help makes me a lot of money, guess I just got lucky hehehe I love Gamecrazy too ^.^

registerednerd said:
That's like my favorite story ever!! (and yes, I actually did hear it before you posted that). Congrats on really showing Togg what's what last night.

Lol glad you like it. I thought it was pretty funny :p And thank you, some people just bring it on themselves, though >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back