Mod position up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to mod WiiChat.

Alright. I decided I will give it to 2 different people to share. So far it is between Fox, Foxy, 1337endo, and Daviduk2000 (sorry Dal. Even though you have been here a good amount of time I don't feel that I really know you so therefore am unsure if I could trust you.)

How dare you :( as many people said its not about post count, i come on here nearly every day just to read up on the happenings. and post when i see fit, not just to blurt some random happenings out.

i spend a major amount of my time, on the harware, lounge, entertainment, 360 and ds, and news forums, and while i respect you are a huge member of the sight and nearly everyone knows you, i still hardly every hear from you in the forums i post in

oh side note my hint of being offended is complete sarcasm, im not actually offended lol

Last edited:
I'd like to point ouyt ther new spammer
there always on when I'm on
i spend a major amount of my time, on the harware, lounge, entertainment, 360 and ds, and news forums, and while i respect you are a huge member of the sight and nearly everyone knows you, i still hardly every hear from you in the forums i post in
I do go on them
I just never post in there unless I feel it is needed.
(the 360 is hardly of any interest to me)

I'd be happy to help out if I do get it.

For fuck's sake, why can't I leave this forum for half an hour without more spam to deal with? Mitch, whoever you choose, can you choose them quickly please? I'm going insane constantly dealing with this Amazon.com dickhead.

For fuck's sake, why can't I leave this forum for half an hour without more spam to deal with? Mitch, whoever you choose, can you choose them quickly please? I'm going insane constantly dealing with this Amazon.com dickhead.
yeah mitch im very good at dealing with spammers. :)
and very good at sucking up to. but i know you dont like suck ups :)
so i wont suck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back