Modern Warfare 2

meh couldnt preorder mine coz the guy at gamestop was being a fag =P

gonna get mine after school report cards come out atleast the servers will be nice and full by then

Heh, only 5.9 million. Still is the biggest launch in video game history (right?).
I think so. i just donmt remember what GTA 4 got.

but yeah i think it is :)/

me saying only was cause someone said earlier 7 mill

It's the biggest entertainment launch in one way or another. Taking into account revenue or copies sold.

I <3 this game way better than the last 1!

I just hate Hardcore now... =[
i hate how in hardcore there is a bigger respawn time now.......

Campaign is prety fun 2 =]
I havent beaten it but i got through a few levels in veteran already.

Love the game and love the Spec Ops. Takes awhile to beat the Juggernaut level though but stuck on Breach and (something...). The Multiplayer is where its at though but has WAY too many campers. Currently using the SCAR-H with heartbeat.

I love this game, me and five of my other friends play CTF together just about every night. We almost never lose when we're all together. i think on the first night we all played we went like 40-1 in wins so my win ratio was just ridiculous. my k/d was over 2 at the beginning but ive been sucking real bad lately so ive dropped to a 1.93. i pride myself with a good accuracy but thats been dropping as well since ive come home from college and am adjusting to my new tv :lol: but thats at 35.95% right now. The Scar is probably my favorite weapon, its mad beast silenced.

oh and i agree that there are way too many campers. and i also think its ridiculous for each expert challenge for guns goes to 500 headshots...plus no golden guns :( atleast i dont think...

I'd love to play with some of you guys some time!

Back