Modern warfare 3 wii

I wonder if they're going to cut a lot of stuff out.

I think you can more or less be certain there will be things cut from the wii version such as kill streaks etc, much like Black Ops. To be fair though i don't mind. As long as it looks and plays the best it can on the wii i will be happy, I don't mind giving up those things to be able to use the wiimote and nunchuck...

i think that the wii general capacity is out of the required to have a real satisfactory gameplay, no ofense if you don't have play mw2 for xbox 360 or ps3, but mw3 for wii will suck, just think it, the wii graphics are horrible, many options will be cut off and the wifi conection it's crap, i'll prefer play COD with a xbox 360 or ps3.

mw3 for wii will suck, just think it, the wii graphics are horrible, many options will be cut off and the wifi conection it's crap, i'll prefer play COD with a xbox 360 or ps3.

... Isn't that a bit much? It'l be inferior to it's 360/PS3 counterpart, sure. But I really don't think it'l suck. Graphics aren't everything, and plenty of people are still raving over how awesome Black Ops is on the Wii, regardless of the mode cuts.

... Not that I can argue with anything Wi-fi related on the Wii could use improvement, though... I've only played BLops on a friend's PS3, so I can't comment if BLops' wi-fi is really as shitty as you're making it out to be. Unless it's comparable to that of Brawl's horrifyingly garbage disconnects and lag, can't say I'd agree with it suckin', either.

i think that the wii general capacity is out of the required to have a real satisfactory gameplay, no ofense if you don't have play mw2 for xbox 360 or ps3, but mw3 for wii will suck, just think it, the wii graphics are horrible, many options will be cut off and the wifi conection it's crap, i'll prefer play COD with a xbox 360 or ps3.
well everyone has there own thoughts on it but i dont thinks it's as bad as people make out. granted it will never be as good as ps3 or xbox but i am more than happy with it..... as i have said the big plus point for me is the motion controls of the wii.

COD is a really good game , i already know that any game is awesome(almost any) if you can play with somebody, i just don't like the gameplay in the wii WIFI conection, the WFC speed usually SUCK. But if you have played the COD games (MW2, B.O.) in another console and you enjoyed it, you know what i mean . I m'not gonna be the first and the last in say it. SNNIFF... I DON'T LIKE WIFI

COD is a really good game , i already know that any game is awesome(almost any) if you can play with somebody

A game isn't good just because it's fun. A good game has to be fun, but the opposite isn't true. CoD is an absolutely shitty series. It's always had balance issues, the single player campaigns are both short and nothing more than crazy action and more gun shooting; any game producer that isn't an idiot and has an at least average development team can make a shooter that'l sell, IMO. But a good multiplayer shooter? That's ****ing rare, man. They exist, but holy god are they rare.

I DON'T LIKE WIFI

I have to say it again?! Dx

Wi-fi =/= Nintendo. They call it the "Nintendo Wi-fi Connection" because it's their company's wi-fi service, there're plenty of other wi-fi services that existed long before Nintendo's.

/bitching too much

But yeah, bitching indeed aside, Nintendo's internet capabilities are ****. Undeniable, lol. I'm still cursing out Brawl's shitty wi-fi, even though I can't even play it anymore. So many hours wasted, sitting in front of that sandbag... Such boredom... .-.

ithink in all fairness i don't care how the game will be on the wii hell i didn't care when everyone was buying modern warfare2 and i was buying modern warfare reflex or last year buying black ops everyone has it pre-order and received it i walked up said black-ops for wii pre-ordered and the women(urgh my luck) laughed at me and said you needed to pre-order for the wii do they even make black-ops for wii they had to go to the back of the store look for an hour and found a box full of it that hasen't been touched nor has anyone bought it good thing i bought the 360 version too embarrassing. so if mw3 comes out for the wii before mw2 does ima go get it gameplay not meeting expectations, missing content, no dlc idon't care aslong as i enjoy it owell if i don't like it i can always play it on the xbox i already have it pre-order anyways.

Back