MOHH2 CTF problem. WTF?

HammerBro.

The worst "usernamer"
Feb 7, 2008
Wii Online Code
1281-8803-8197-5231
This has happened to me a few times. I go over to the other team and steal their flag. With my team guarding me on the way back, I get to our flagpole and pass through it. Guess what? With my team about to jump for joy, it turns out the flag WON'T GO IN! I was there to get our team another point, but the flag doesn't wanna go in. I passed through it over and over but it wouldn't go in! Then the other team comes out of nowhere and kills me, even my team couldn't pick the flag back up. I felt like an idiot in front of my teammates. Could please tell me why this happens and how to stop it?

Last edited:
Was your flag in place when you took the enemy flag in?

You mean if my flag was stolen? Well ya it was stolen when I tried placing it in. Is that the problem?

HammerBro. said:
You mean if my flag was stolen? Well ya it was stolen when I tried placing it in. Is that the problem?

Yup. You can't return a flag when your's is out.

In that instance, you're best off staying on your side of the map while some of your guys go out to try and return your flag. Your job is to keep it safe, try to stay within range of any base defenders if they're around, so if you get attacked, you'll have help.

By keeping the flag safe, you also prevent them from scoring.

Ok thanks (rep added btw).

Back