Mom gets 911 help after son won't sleep, keeps playing video game

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to Wii.qj.net. A mom called 911 on her son after he walked around the house at 2:30a.m to turn on all the lights to play video game...

If you're a minor and your mother tells you to stop playing video games and head off to bed, it's probably a smart idea to just do as you're told. Otherwise, she might call the cops on you. Farfetched? Not exactly. A Boston woman did exactly that to her 14-year-old son on Monday night.
Reportedly, the mother rang up 911 when her son walked around the house and turned on all the lights to play at 2:30AM. It took both police officers who responded to the mother's call to get the teen to obey his mom.

videogameplayer.jpg

Police Officer Joe Zanoli commented that the 911 call over a video game-related issue "was a little unusual, but by no means surprising -- especially in today's day and age when these kids play video games and computer games."

So what was the game that literally kept the kid up all night? Grand Theft Auto. It was not specified which iteration it was, though.

heres the link http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hchXHIPt42YOS30lsnzwo9FkVlrAD9CNU7981

I thought at first this is a joke but i guess its not...why did she have to get the police involved? Couldn't she handle it herself...i guess not...and her son has to learn to respect his mother, damn little brat

she better not get any video games for christmas for him and/or should put his gaming console in like a safe for when he behaves..i think. and where was the mom's husband in all of this?

GTA keeping you up all night?
A game with loads of decent save points?

If it was a RPG it would be understandable

lol, funny pic.

i'm usually up till 3 am playing something good like Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice. gotta max my stats out by getting trillions in each stat

Back