Monster Hunter Tri

radpayne

WiiChat Member
Oct 3, 2009
Indiana
Wii Online Code
7203-9238-6239-1437
Anyone think about picking this up or already have it? I think it comes out here in the states for me on Tuesday the 20? Holla back and send me your codes for sure. Later on.

Got mine paid for already and also
MHTri wont be using friend codes
Ill be sure to post my info (if not here, then) somewhere.

really? wow...that would be nice...do you think it will have some type of buddy/friend system though. when will you get it...i think my copy should get here on tues...thanks again for the heads up....later on

Well from what i understand, theres a friends list and you add your friends name as you an IMing program or something.
Also there is a search option. No clue of how that works but that all i caught wind of on that detail.

hey sweet..thanks for the info again...but sounds like it should work out a little nicer...when will you get your copy? i will add your friend code if you dont mine...here is mine....7203-9238-6239-1437...later on

Dont add that number in my sig i need to update that.
Since that wii wont play certain disk formats and a number of things gone wrong with it, i bought a new one
1322-8799-0481-1637 is the new one
and to answer your question, Ill be getting my copy on tuesday.
But I may not be online or distribute my SN till wednesday. Im gonna be at a friends place playing it with a group of others as like a LAN party kinda thing.
Ill keep you updated.

oh sweet, how many people do you guys have playing? that will be pretty sick i bet! i will add your new fc now, i also added u on here so thanks 4 that, but yeah just keep me posted on when u get online 4 sure, later

hey zero...yeah the game should be pretty sick...i played the demo and really enjoyed it....here is my fc...7203-9238-6239-1437...i will add you right now as well if that is cool...i even took off tuesday to play this game haha..

oh sweet, how many people do you guys have playing? that will be pretty sick i bet!

As far as i know there will be about 4 or 5 people, but maybe a few more. There will be some who get to where they jump straight online after you get to where you can play online but only with those with in the house, and then theres some who will be playing arena mode 2 per wii console. so its gonna be mixed game play and pretty packed.
these past few days seem to be going by as if they were months. But no matter, ima be pretty busy tomorrow so time should go by like nothing.
Oh and by the way, that demo helped me to find my weapon of choice. Im so gonna reap with that switch axe. XDD

Last edited:
yeah i have the demo too it's gonna sick online i cant wait till tuesday...too bad ill have school that night a 630 but ill be on all night probly my friend code is 8074-6092-9633-4455 ill add you when i get my wirless router tommorow ill PM you

hey someone let me know if they are going to be on tonight...i plan on it...and as far as what to do in the village..quite a bit...farm, upgrade, make weapons, and buy. you do sleep but just to save the game. no marrying or stuff like that..just hunting monsters and livng large :eek:)

hey someone let me know if they are going to be on tonight...i plan on it...and as far as what to do in the village..quite a bit...farm, upgrade, make weapons, and buy. you do sleep but just to save the game. no marrying or stuff like that..just hunting monsters and livng large :eek:)

ill be playing tonite. watch for a black girl named hasscysh.

hey i will be on tonight off and on...but hopefully more on...my game name is Randz and my id is wkwyer in case you want to look me up and add me...hopefully see some of yall on there tonight...later on

Back