My Lazy-a?? girlfriend

austinAlan

WiiChat Member
Aug 30, 2007
She's getting a little difficult nowadays with Wii games that require a standing position. It's hard to get her up for tennis, Tiger Woods, etc... I know that you can actually play both of those games sitting down but still what's the deal? Are any of you finding out that people are just too damn lazy to play the Wii?

Haha, yea, my buddies very rarely will stand up to play the wii, unless it's bowling they won't get up.

I don't have much room at home, so most of the time I sit down.

However, when I take it to someone else's house, I stand up for most of Wii sports.

Games like Zelda, Red Steel and Resi Evil 4, I just play sitting down (so that I don't have all the blood rushing to my feet, and collapse; the Wiimote isn't as effective when you're unconscious...)

Squall7 said:

However, when I take it to someone else's house, I stand up for most of Wii sports.

Games like Zelda, Red Steel and Resi Evil 4, I just play sitting down (so that I don't have all the blood rushing to my feet, and collapse; the Wiimote isn't as effective when you're unconscious...)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

long games = sitting

short games = standing up

Squall7 said:

Same here. My room is pretty small, so its hard to move around when playing. However, I always stand up and play whenever I am at my friend's place. He has his Wii in his living room, so there is more than enough space to stand up and play.

my friend made a point that when he plays games he wants to just sit in front of the tv and use a normally controller. because he wants to chill when he plays and drink beer or eat some snacks. the wii eliminates all that for him because he has to be glued on the tv and move his hands/body.

Ironically for sit down games like metroid and zelda the wiimote is the most 'chill' controller out there because it's so comfortable to use IMO. Luckily for all the lazy butts the vast majority of wii games are sit down games. Still I do think it's funny how people won't stand sometimes.

A living room of dudes drinking and playing wii looks so much better when some people are standing than when everybody is slouched with butts halfway off the chair. :)

Meh I'm lazy so I usually sit, but if I'm playing wii sports against other people then I'll stand up.

arcticreaver said:
my friend made a point that when he plays games he wants to just sit in front of the tv and use a normally controller. because he wants to chill when he plays and drink beer or eat some snacks. the wii eliminates all that for him because he has to be glued on the tv and move his hands/body.

Yea thats so true, is so hard to smoke a cig and play the Wii

Bliss said:
Yea thats so true, is so hard to smoke a cig and play the Wii

lol i know what you mean. it's tough i suspose.... but eating and playing a game on the Wii like metriod or tennis is really hard.

most of my friends either sit down or do as little motion possible cus they think they are too cool!

Ive gotten over the whole looking like an idiot playing wii by myself thing...

Back