My SIMS!

well i rented it 2 days ago and im probably 5 hours through it. i also rented cooking mama a few minutes after (i live across the street from hollywood video lol) and i have yet to play MYSIMS after i popped cooking mama in.

whats more fun? having fun in the kitchen or being in a workshop building wierd objects with unnecessary essences all over them

and im kinda scared now that you guys said it messed up your wii...any symptoms? mines kinda lagging

I bought this for myself only for my g/f to hijack my Wii lol
she was instantly hooked I was like any chance of me having a quick go on Metroid 2 Echoes and she's like meh no!

So I am now without a Wii console due to this stupid game :lol:

Lol

I had a similar problem with Boogie! My Family are complete Karaoke freeks and took over! i had no chance :(
am hoping this game will be all mine :lol:

gosh when i get home from work i have to wait an hour to play wii (SHEER TORTURE AFTER A 10 HOUR WORK DAY) because my roommate and his girlfriend are fists and knuckles playing WiiPlay

i could kick them off but then i wouldnt be able to play on our 42" grr :p

MySims said:
yea it broke my cousins wii.

it makes a loud humming noise when its in your wii, and sometimes, it can cause damage

ok so theres been two guys on this thread who claim that that game broke our wiis..............arnt allarmed, or arnt even payying attention for that matter

Hi, i think eveyone is paying attention, it's just that 2 out of how many??? could be just bad luck - i think it's extreamly unlikly that a game could break it?
I think its worth the risk anyway from all i have read, if it does break the consol then surly EA need to be notified?

Thats my view anyway and why i have not been out off from what appears to be an incredible game :)

My Sims works Wii pretty hard since I here loud sounds coming from it when I play. But it hasn't broke yet. I played My Sims for over 25 hours since I got it Saturday, and nothing bad has happened.

Really, get My Sims

My Sims Is A Really Fun Game. I Love Makin My Own Furniture Etc. But The Little Goth Girl Scares Me!:scared:

i finally made up my mind :) should be here this weekend, can't wait :)
Thanks everyone!
would still love to discuss it though, whats you best bits?:wink:

Good parts:
NO money involved. That means no worries like in other sim games
Building furniture is SO much fun.
Collecting essences is fun, and adding them to furniture makes it look better
Designing your house has never been easier
360 degree makes it easier
It's fun interacting with other Sims
you can design other Sims's houses
Getting more blueprints makes the game better
doesn't bore me after a while like Animal Crossing did

The Bad:
A little lagging, but have a little patcience.
Wii sometimes makes loud noises, but I played over 26 hours since I got the game last Saturday, and I haven't had problems so far.

My Sims rating: 9.5

Not a perfect rating, but a 9.5 is a very good game in my book. The only game that I rated a 10.0 is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GC)

Great game, I have a lot of blueprints so far, and I like the game. Get My Sims.

i'm still waiting for mine to arrive, am gutted it's taking so long, but will let you all know how i get on. thanks for all your help.

Yeah, I liked how Mysims brought something new to wii.. I like redsteel, mp3 and Re4.. But I liked MySims as well.. lol.. I can't believe how much fun it is to plant trees and to collect essences hehe =)

Back