My SIMS!

wow i really can't wait to start playing, am bummed as due to Royal Mail strike my game hasn't arrived yet (boo hoo).
sounds great though, and can't wait to see the pics :)

Stripedtee said:
IM GETTING IT SUNDAY WITH MY WII!!I CANT WAIT!! ILOVE WII! and I love this forum...

Yay! Im so excited for you! Make sure that you take pictures,too! :wink:

I love this game , went mad for it the day it came out and im really glad i got it, played hours of this game , over 10 i think , cant check because the husband pinced it hehe , but anyways i think who ever is thinking of getting it should definatly keeps me busy for hours!

JamesB98 said:
wow i really can't wait to start playing, am bummed as due to Royal Mail strike my game hasn't arrived yet (boo hoo).
sounds great though, and can't wait to see the pics :)

me to man im getting soo peed off

i ordered it from play.com last friday

and geuss what not here, because the evil royal mail people are doing another stupid strike

and i heard on the radio today that it doesnt look like and end is near

Red-Streak said:
me to man im getting soo peed off

i ordered it from play.com last friday

and geuss what not here, because the evil royal mail people are doing another stupid strike

and i heard on the radio today that it doesnt look like and end is near

Lol i got mine of play.com to

but i ordered mine on Saturday But still Not HERE

im soooooooo bloody peed off and yeah i heard that on the radio aswell,

but this same thing happened last time when i ordered RE4 because the postal strike it took 3 weeks to get here

You all should protest about that. You all need your mail just like anyone else.

yo essence my girl (lol)

when u making the second part of the Questionaire video

i saw the first one 2day i left u a comment on it

daviduk200 said:
yo essence my girl (lol)

when u making the second part of the Questionaire video

i saw the first one 2day i left u a comment on it

I will make the second vid tomorrow moooooorning. Heheh! Yep! Then, I will edit it and post it that afternoonish/Evening.

I played some My Sims today. I turned part of my main room into a classroom. I made the chalkboard out of the sclupture-wall blueprint. I got to use my tables and 2 chairs from the dining room I had there.

Today I saw a bug in mysims. It was crazy!

A friend of mine made a sim and started playing. He built his house, collected the apples, went to the mayor and when he tried to follow her outside it happened!

He just kept going ( Like running ) in a straightline until the level restricted him. He kept running for like a few secs more against a hill on the edge of the level. Than he got back his senses and moved to the mayor.

Dont get me wrong, this is should have been a scripted event ( walk along with the mayor to youre workshop ) but he just raced off in a straighline! It was hilarious

cyberzomby said:
Today I saw a bug in mysims. It was crazy!

A friend of mine made a sim and started playing. He built his house, collected the apples, went to the mayor and when he tried to follow her outside it happened!

He just kept going ( Like running ) in a straightline until the level restricted him. He kept running for like a few secs more against a hill on the edge of the level. Than he got back his senses and moved to the mayor.

Dont get me wrong, this is should have been a scripted event ( walk along with the mayor to youre workshop ) but he just raced off in a straighline! It was hilarious

HAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAH! OMG! I tried to keep my "bug occurances" sercret, but I am glad you shared yours! LOL! I have to tell mine! lol! I have quite a few stories, but I will just tell one for right now.

I was at Vic's arcade playing on one of the arcades, and when I was done and won, and recieved some essences, I turned around to walk off....but instead....I "hovered" away.....HAHHAHHAAAHAHHA! I SWEAR!! My legs did not move, but I moved and made it from the arcade to where vic was standing on the other side of his room. LOL!!!!

lol
Yay the post has started to arrive in dribs and drabs, am hoping it will arrive before tues strike!

Back