My SIMS!

haha cool! I want my sim to float as well haha!

Good to hear the post is starting to work again james

James lol i was gonna post about the strike lol so i will aswell

YAY im psyched the Strike has stopped ill be getting my games soon, monday most likely

I wanted to get this on my way home from work today but the Game Stop along the way was sold out of it. :\ I opted for Donkey Kong Barrel Blast instead. Evidently Game Stop restocks every Tuesday so maybe they'll have it tomorrow. :p I really want this game. I'm just a bit scared it'll break my Wii.....

YAY mine came today at 10:00 am.

Sorry iv not been on in 7 hours people (if you noticed lol) but iv Been playing mysims, and im tellin ya its well Fun,

im gonna post a whole bunch of pics of my stuff in a min,

7 hours play time, and im already at 2 and a half stars :)

daviduk200 said:
YAY mine came today at 10:00 am.

Sorry iv not been on in 7 hours people (if you noticed lol) but iv Been playing mysims, and im tellin ya its well Fun,

im gonna post a whole bunch of pics of my stuff in a min,

7 hours play time, and im already at 2 and a half stars :)

Yay! Make sure you post it in the "What does your MySims look like?" picture thread I started,ok? ^__~* I cant wait to see!

i tried taking pictures but, the quality was sooo bad, very bright and then very very dark, so im gonna try again tomorrow on my better television with my best camera

Hey guys, guess what it's finally arrived!!! hooory for Royal Maill lol
will chat tomorrow and let you know how i am getting on.

yo james how comes yours arrived a day later than mine :( aww well.

any way only had mine 2 days now and well, already clocked up 17 hours play time. and im only

3 n a half stars. lol

its a big game

and its bloody awsome lol. love it

Back