MySpace Atmosphere...

csiguy4u said:
Lets all post some links to some slutty girls on myspace.

Lol, I don't want to humiliate them and I don't think the mods would like that very much :p

me personally i cant stand the a-typical im thin and pretty and half naked girls on myspace with 10000 friends who TyPe LyKe DiSsS and want nothing but guys to drool over them. it makes me naucious and if i have a kid that does it i swear to god i will lock them in the basement forever!!!! its stupid, its idiotic and a waste of time. in the time it takes these girls to post a pic where the caption says "DoNTchA TiNk I LoOoOoK PhAt?" and they could use another 10000LBS put on them and get the guys that say "yo shawty you look MAD HOT!" they could of been doing their homework!!!!!!!! it boggles my mind

my page is private. those that know me or i extend an invitation to may see my page. i have 2 "provocative" pics on there one in my NYPD uniform and another lifting my shirt. reason they are up there is because i KNOW the crowed that is viewing them. i know these people personally and i am not asshamed. however if it were openly put out in public someones head would deff be rolling! :mad:

myspace=devil plain and simple!

Well, I don't care for that My Space scum. Sure, I have an account but I'd probably gas them all if I had a chance. I guess the world needs people like that as a counter-balance to those who actually contribute and make humans worthy of their continuing existence. As I've gotten older I've gotten even more distant from people and especially people like that.
The Nazi's used Jews as an excuse to why their people were suffering and it was unfair and unjust. These people on the other hand perhaps deserve something awful to happen to them so maybe then they can realize what worthless pieces of human waste they are.

On the other hand, it is a nice ego boost knowing that I am breathing the same air they are. Happy in my stride knowing how I am superior.

Back