May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Found it in the fridge
Wondering what type it is
And is it edable

Might be chedder "cheese"
Ive heard that if you just brush off the mold on old cheese it tastes better, is it true?

wow, you guys cant spell...
Cheese not chesse
Mold not mould

lol

looks like uh cheese.....

yes, this is the oddest topic ive ever seen....no wait..yes, yes it is lol

however my guess is OLD muenster cheese

lol, this is stupid...
NEXT CHEESE
cheese.jpg

Must Eat Teh Chese

looks like yarelsburgh hehe i just like saying that word :)

the ony cheese i dont get "sick" from is motzerella cheese. eveytime i eat other kidns of cheese as much as i like them i get cheese belly and then i....well....no further elaboration is needed on my bowel movements LMAO

Did you know that Mozzarella cheese takes three years to get its flavor? Just thought it was an interesting fact.:D

WiiGirl2006 said:
Did you know that Mozzarella cheese takes three years to get its flavor? Just thought it was an interesting fact.:D

yup most cheese gets its flavor because of aging :) just like parmesean/romano cheese. how do you think it gets so hard like that?

same thing with steaks. theres a famous steak house located here in NY called peter leugers (cash online about 100$ per person) best steak youll ever have in your life and they age their steaks as well for a loooooong time

WiiGirl2006 said:

yup most cheese gets its flavor because of aging :) just like parmesean/romano cheese. how do you think it gets so hard like that?

same thing with steaks. theres a famous steak house located here in NY called peter leugers (cash only about 100$ per person) best steak youll ever have in your life and they age their steaks as well for a loooooong time

The_Loose_Cannon said:

I never thought of that, it getting hard from aging, but its worth the aging because its so yummy!:crazy:

lol, laaame.

I found a sweetcorn festival the other day.. on the internets I mean not just like.. in some random street I walked into..this dude one the swwetcorn eating contest:

sweetcornman.jpg

He's got a pretty big fan base too.. here's just some of them:

cornheads.jpg

That Is The Most Discusting Thing Ive Ever Seen!!!

Back