naruto ending

Elmaxo13

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
how do u think naruto will end, and when.
i think the it will end with naruto becoming hokage after avenging all ataksuki members, for killing sasuke.
i think its going to have like 50 volumes, and one more anime show after the manga ends

i think naruto and sakura will get married
naruto won't kill every single akatsuki member but they'll all die somehow...except one who learns to be good

i also think sasuke is gonna be alive and well and kill orochimaru(sp?)

tsunade is gonna die though from orochimaru, like he killed the third

that's my theory..

naruto will marry hinata or sakura. skikamaru and tamari will get married to eachother as well. tsunade will die of age, sasuke is dead cause he got his a** handed to him by naruto. Neji will love hinata, lee will suddenly be able to use chakra (lol), thats all i got right now

please warn of a MAJOR spoiler next time or atleast use the spoiler tags. i dont read the manga and had no idea that
sasuke gets killed

Thanks for fu(king spoiling a major part of the plot noob

I think that Akatsuki will be long gone by the time Naruto is done. after akatsuki i think Kabuto will be the main bad guy and take a while until thats done.

As for the sasuke dies thing....
the newest chapter translated is called sasuke's death or something like that, but it turns out that he summons manda, uses genjutsu on him and jumps into his mouth. deidara explodes and manda is hurt so goes back to his dimension. suigetsu summons manda back and finds sasuke almost dead, but manda dies.

Last edited:
Orichamaur is dead first of so unless its kabuto little body take over thing you are mistaken...

Naruto will become hokage 2 seconds later he blows up! Everybody laughs and has a party Saukura gets naked end of story!

Shoko said:
it was just a theory mitch :yesnod:
oh thank god. that actually made me kinda pissed lol. watching 220+ episodes of naruto just to have a major event spoiled

i think naruto will become hokage gosh..., sasuke dies because the clan where sasukes brother is would try to take aver the leaf village but he joins and learns some secreates.. so he will be abke to defeat them even though he didn't want to follow his brothers ways, and tsunade dies by battle too because orochimaru kills her ....but naruto learns how to take control of his true power when he becomes hokage...and one more thing is that sakura will be a teacher for ninjas, and kimicaru too...:) everything is good an in peace except something more powerful is going to come....
:O

Ya i think he will die, but i really want the sharingan to live on. actually now that i think about it no, cause then the explanation for every fight could never be the sharingan again :lol:

Naruto gets the eye thing
After getin arse raped be Sasuke while Sakura films it

I think they kill most the akatsuki and then madara kill the rest after they get all the jinjuriki (exept naruto ,duh) and he slowly attacks all the villages and gets to the hidden leaf, naruto gives up his life to seal madara in another new born. But after sealing naruto's fox spirit comes out and attack the leaf villiage agian. konahamaru kill it some how, and becomes the new hokage and moarns for naruto everyday like kakshi to obito, konhahamaru will take care of the sealed madara baby and mahasi kishimoto would make a new manga called _______(whatever the baby's name is) and they try to reconstruct all the villages

Back