Naruto

do. not. mock. prinny's. spelling.

Hm...that should be added to the rules....Mock DP and you die....or at least get a temp ban.

naruto_freak said:
ok im at ep 200some and chapter 359 btw how do u do that spoiler thing again ??

[SPOI LER] [/SPOILER]

just dont leave the blank in the first word lol! but ya i knew diedra wasnt going to die so easily this weeks episode was really enjoyable sauske is kinda cool :O

suigetsu is still better

lol no quote me and look at how the code works ok?

and next time dont triple post the mods are kinda strick about it wouldnt want you to get banned :smilewinkgrin:

you are a noob hehehe also if you look at the top where all the icons are you will see the icon with a "?" that can also be used

lol nothing yet he is trying to learn about spoilers, but ya i dont know where you are at so i dont know if i should talk about this weeks manga

sauske and diedra related:

diedra is def spent he is already resorting to his final jutsu, i think he will just blow himself up, but sauske is smart he might want to keep diedra alive so that he can learn more about atusuki and itachi

hehe so cute!!!

Naruto__347___I_have_one_too_by_orm.png

naruto_freak said:
thx alot and yes i am a noob oh and how do you delet a past post (I DONT WANT to get banned)

you cant delete posts, but dont worry about it they will see that you really didnt mean to...

wario2ooo said:
nice avy, what are u chopping at? air?

lol thats not me... jk haha ya i guess he's training or something

anyway noob thing behind us
[kakashi ..... im testing this thing again my guess is it wont work][MEDIA]if this work ill be surprised[/MEDIA]

Back