Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Hi,
can anyone help with using the 'internet' button on the wii.
I have setup the connection tothe router and all works fine.
I've insterted and SD card and downloaded the 'internet' to the Wii from the shop, as i have with other options, but when i press the internet button i get directed straight back to the 'download' again as though i havent downloaded and set upthe internet button. Andso, the endless loop goes of downloading pressing touse and being directed to download......

How do I make it actually work?

thanks

not completely sure, but you might have to download it to the Wii itself and not the SD card. give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Hi,
I've downloaded to both the Wii itself and the SD card in the various loops of installation but eachtime i go back to the internet channel i'm just confronted with the same scenario again to strat again from scratch....

My wii Is brick!

Unfortunately i have brick or semi brick my Wii accidentally. I bought my wii from Dubai with chip on it so i can play all games including the copy games. i recently get a copy game(Donkey Kong Jungle Beat) in Pal version and accidentally push the button of updating my system . After that my system cannot get on the internet and give me the white screen that says.
Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated then try reloading the page

Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same conection are working

Need help?

Open the opera help
Go to opera's on-line support desk

Please help me out what i can do. my wii still plays the copy games i use to play . i dont know what version it is since i canot go to the internet menu to chek it.Please help me !!1
thank you

hi i want to connect to the internet on my wii for the first time and the internet i am using is btopenreach and my ssid is BThomehub2-2qst do i need to buy a lan adapter for my wii if not where can i find my password on my hub

Hi Andy, assuming your router is a wireless one, then no, you shouldn't need a wireless adapter as the Wii supports wireless (and wired via USB) coinnectivity. Your SSID (LAN/Homegroup) paswword can be foundin the settings section of your router which you access by putting in the routers IP address into a browser session. The password is case sensitive and must be entered into the Wii configuration (internet) exactly as it is recorded in your router settings.

Hi! I have a Wii Lan Adapter, an ethernet cable and want to connect it to my at&t dsl motorola modem. My problem is that the modems only ethernet port is in use, plugged into my computers ethernet port. Am I supposed to unplug the ethernet cable from my computer and plug the ethernet cable from the wii adapter into the dsl ethernet port? Or do I need an ethernet hub? An ethernet splitter won't work correct? HELP!!!!

black ops wont update? I got the game today and tried to connect via wifi on zombie mode. I got message saying i need to update the black ops software by logging into to mutiplayer and connecting. As long as i have a wii shop account (which I have) it should prompt an update.....but it doesn’t, it just hangs, and now when I try to connect on either multi-player or zombie mode, it just hangs....any one know what I can do? I have already port forwarded and set up my router and I have no probs with other games.

I have just gotten a Wii (two days ago to be exact) and so I am rather new to this whole 'connect to net using WII' thing and yet I do have a fair idea how to do it and I have gotten it to work if only for a little while but then when I try to carry on using it (which I do via my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector) I end up not being able to and when I check the PC Wi-Fi box thing my name has gone from being normal (and thus able to use the net) to this:

wihifierror.jpg

How can I fix the name so it stays being my name and not this 'name' (if you can even call it that) since this keeps kicking me off the net soon after I connect to it.

I can go perfectly online.
Every now and then do i get disconnected from the internet.
Which sucks since, in goldeneye i lose lots of experience and time because of it.
And in Mariokart i can baerely go above 85XX cause every time time my internet disconnections i lose a shitload of experience.
So even if i win all the races i'm unable to reach the 9999 mark.

I don't think there's anything i can do about it though.
Except buy a new router, cause mine is old.

I am trying to connect my Wii to the internet for the first time. My connection doesn't show up in the list of available wireless connections. I have hit try again multiple times and it still doesn't show up. What should I do to get connected?

As of late i've gone wired by buying the WII lan adapter. Its faster, no hiccups, and since i bought the originial nintendo adapter worked immediately.

Hello Sanmmis;
I just received HD TV and a WII
I'm trying to view TV with HULU and keep getting message to upgrade flash 10 , but then I am asked what operating system ......so, what is the current OS on a WII?
TY
Nina Phoenix

Back