Need Tips on getting Homework done faster?

Wiily Good said:
Personally, I am disgusted with some of the conversation going on in this thread. Cheating and Plagiarism will not get you very far! Sure, during your teenage years and early twenties you will be seen by your peers as a social god because your always out getting drunk and acting like an idiot but that won't last long. Not taking your study seriously will result in you working a 60 hour week at your local petrol station and just barely making your ends meet.

A lot of people will find Desi_Wii_G's tips very helpful and will appreciate this thread. We don't need people confusing studious, decent people with the ridiculous suggestions in this thread.

Seriously.
I cheat and copy all the time, and I'm doing alright.

i found this thread to be helpful especially the gum part haha now i have an excuse to chew gum in class or something repped :thumbsup:

What if it is a subject you are piss poor at?

I've failed my Algebra II with Trigonometry class twice now and I only have one more chance or I won't be graduating this year. I don't understand anything that is going on in that class and when the teacher starts to talk in algebra-moonspeak, I get lost and I space out until the bell rings for the next block. I can't do the homework as a result. Trying to learn it myself resulted in me getting confused, and I've already tried a tutor, it was terrible. I need major math help once Christmas Break ends.

Digital Fl said:
What if it is a subject you are piss poor at?

I've failed my Algebra II with Trigonometry class twice now and I only have one more chance or I won't be graduating this year. I don't understand anything that is going on in that class and when the teacher starts to talk in algebra-moonspeak, I get lost and I space out until the bell rings for the next block. I can't do the homework as a result. Trying to learn it myself resulted in me getting confused, and I've already tried a tutor, it was terrible. I need major math help once Christmas Break ends.
Well are you totally devoting yourself to learn the class? I took Algebra 2 and it is confusing when you don't know what is going on. Try doing homework with your friend. Also maybe you need a teacher tutor, I've seen no one can explain as well as a teacher... Hope I helped. :)

Lewi T said:
I cheat and copy all the time, and I'm doing alright.

This.

If I didn't cheat on my math tests, I'd be held back for sure. Other things like Science, History, English, all those other classes, I am a complete beast at without help and/or cheating. Although, I cheat a lot on those as well because I just don't feel like studying. :lol:

Back