New Call of Duty 3 screens and now CONFIRMED to be released on launch day:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Source:CLICK

art_5023_id_6.jpeg

art_5023_id_7.jpeg

Well, another game I may pick up with my Wii on launch day! I know it was speculated to be a launch title, but now it is OFFICIAL. ;) So what do you think about this? I'd like to hear your opinions!

-Homicidal_Gamer

Been watching this title closely, im really into my war games (Battlefield 1942 :drool:), will be a definite title for me on launch day.. without a doubt :)

Very cool. Im going to be getting LoZ:TP and SSB:B on launch day and those should keep me bussy for about a month or two. After that I will rent a few and see which to pick up next. Definete option. Good pics!

DragonM3D said:
Very cool. Im going to be getting LoZ:TP and SSB:B on launch day and those should keep me bussy for about a month or two. After that I will rent a few and see which to pick up next. Definete option. Good pics!
Brawl isnt a launch title.

oh no? Dang I thought it was Mario Galaxy that wasnt a launch title and SSBB that was. =\

so that means no Mario game at launch?

No, no mario game... at least you can take:

- Trauma Center: Second Opinion
- Zelda:TP
- MP: Courruption
- Red Steel

And a lot more (those are the ones Im buying)

But Im not really interested in this call of duty at the lauch, maybe later

well maybe mario on virtual console, I'm still getting red steel over call of duty anyways, might check it out after I get my strength back, plan on getting gamefly with the wii so can try games before buying because even though a system is good, developers can mess anything up, take spawn on the PS1, would be more humane to just goto everyone's house and shoot them in the leg then make them play this(spawn not COD3).

I cant wait for this title release aswel an ill be pickin this up on launch day aswel, which still seems miles and miles away.

Wow, the graphics really look amazing! Are we sure these are official Wii screens of this game? Then again, Wii is supposed to be a bit more powerful than the Xbox, so it's probably real.
It's funny, I've never bought a Call of Duty game in my life because...well I saw Saving Private Ryan and didn't want to relive that through some videogame, but if it really takes advantage of the wiimote/nunchuk capabilities, I may pick it up.

Great find, Homicidal_Gamer; you're always on top of the latest news.:cool:

those are the 360 screens, but don't worry the the wii screens look good too.
Wii is suposedly not as powerful as 360, remember Wii is about gameplay...

I'm not sure if you were responding to what I said about the graphics being better than the Xbox, but if you were, I meant the original Xbox, not the 360. Ubisoft said Wii is better than the current gen systems, so that's what I was refering to.:)

art_5023_id_6.jpeg

I love that gun, it's the faithful M-1 Garand I think, i've been playing Call of Duty(1st one)on my comp...I love that game.

May god bless the creators of COD, man ive got both 1 and2 on my pc, the game rocks, SPRINGFIELD THE WHOLE WAY MAN, yeah this game is sick man, hell good that its coming at launch

Back