Wii to launch on November 3 in UK?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
A source within the industry has revealed the official UK launch date of the Wii to be November 3, 2006.

According to recent news from UK gaming site pro-g.co.uk, an unnamed source in marketing working for a leading third-party games publisher has told them that November 3, 2006 is the official release date for Nintendo's Wii.

This news comes just days after EA listed the Wii version of Need for Speed Carbon as a November 3 release. Although EA stated that this was an error, it seems more than a passing coincidence that the dates match up.

There's not a day that goes by without another release date theory or prediction from some 'unnamed source'.

I'll leave it up to you to make your own prediction.

source: http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/24-07-2006-3236.html

i0n said:
A source within the industry has revealed the official UK launch date of the Wii to be November 3, 2006.

According to recent news from UK gaming site pro-g.co.uk, an unnamed source in marketing working for a leading third-party games publisher has told them that November 3, 2006 is the official release date for Nintendo's Wii.

This news comes just days after EA listed the Wii version of Need for Speed Carbon as a November 3 release. Although EA stated that this was an error, it seems more than a passing coincidence that the dates match up.

There's not a day that goes by without another release date theory or prediction from some 'unnamed source'.

I'll leave it up to you to make your own prediction.

source: http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/24-07-2006-3236.html
big coincidence, i would love it if it was November 3rd.

Nov. 3....good, this is just before my b'day:D I sure hope this is true! I wonder who will get the Wii 1st....BATTLE OF THE NATIONS!!!

Nice job, as always, Head Honcho:p

it might, it might not just wait and see but i hope this is true but im thinking the same as Wiired not getting hopes up they might be crushed :( :p

Well I'm sure at the longest of a month, will know when the release date is.. my bet bein on that thing happenin in a couple of weeks (mind blank so cant remember what it is or when :tard: but u guys probably know) so.. we'll see

Well, Not being a nintedo fan boy (I own 2 systems, n64 and ps1 o_O) I wouldnt know the answer.. But is it possible for all this to be an act by nintendo and they have a surprise release?

I don't know if nintendo would do that..Or not.. But i think it would be cool

Back