New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the people that me and jovthegame have choosen are The Man and AL3. Dont forget To put SSM. Also im adding u guys tonite and we always have pratice or play for fun on saturdays. But if u have something to do tell us win ur free and the clan will talk about it all together and we will see wat happens. AL3 ur have like a 2 hour time difference right and The Man u have like a 3 hour difference right cause me and jovthegame live on the eastside in USA

Last edited:
dangggg its coz i live in oz isnt it. are you guys gunna be recruiting more soon or what? coz if not i might be better off finding a diff clan.

Tony if you want u can join another clan, because i dont wanna wast ur time because me and the Man no how that feel we both wanted to join this clan called DK for deadly killers and the guy has still not come online to talk about the clan so i decided to make my own. Also every1 in the clan needs to add each other and i have every1 except u the man so i need u to add me. Our 1st Practice will be this saturday at 6 for people on the east, at 4 for central time and at 3 for pacific. Now this will be our first 1 so if they re any mishaps it will be all right because i may have got the the times wrong. but please try

Last edited:
hm yeah ok. im not too worried at the moment, i might just wait a bit. so if you start to need any more members just pm me and ill be there. the time difference isnt a problem rly coz afternoon over there is just morning over here. but yeah goodluck with ur clan people.:mushroomlife:
:wiitransformer:

There will b practic tonite remeber also the man and jov the game u guys need to and SSM on ur username please. And AL3 good job for adding ssm and i didnt no ur lvl was tht high in goldeneye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back