New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i need to go up a level because i need some more guns to use because i finished my weapons profiences with all my asult rifle i HAVE AND ALL MY MACHINE GUNS I HAVE. im working with my shot gun and my snipers and how do u use the remotee mines. Also does everybody no wat time they have to get online? Lastly, win u guys join my party wat do u guys wanna play cuz i want to do something as a team like team conflick or black box or heroes

my username L.H.D lv10. use loadout either segs550, or sly thing with torka and heavy hitter,distraction and snap shot
i will give you my fc in 1 min

were not excepting new members yet but give me ur info and ill tell u win we r if u dont join another clan buy then. And to make sure i dont forget to tell u ill add u as a friend

sorry u guys i didnt pick heroes i did see thst u guys said u wanted to play that, but i would like to say thanks and congradualtions to every1 on our 1st successful clan practice. i would also like to say congrats to jovthegame on going u a lvl during practice. And didnt it feel good to win that black box game twice. WE were kickin but. All i ask is that during practice we all stay on for atleast 30 minutes. But good job every1. Once jov gets on lvl 10 ill see how we can get into some clan wars. Also we need to talk about some strategies. if any 1 has any write them here. I hope evry1 had fun cuz i no i did. CAnt wait to play with yall again. GOOD JOB EVERY1!

Same here!!! It was great! A had a little problem with my internet but a was able to play! Jejeje

Sorry i left early My internet was down and i could not go back on but it was fun and i need to work on accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back