New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmm.... first game of goldeneye in like 2 weeks, I played with a Z16 player, I think it was arow or whatever someone changed their name to i forget, we owned a level 53,54, and 56 <-- a member of the "EFN" clan.. all proximity spamming... ew..

Last edited:
Did you guys vs z16 yet? Cause HAMS is warring with you soon, too, apparently.

I dont really think we'll have a war against SSM soon. Its hard to admit, but Im not willing to be kicked so soon. Well thats just my opinion, ask the ones on the top ó the clan. If its ok for they then I'll be there to kill and die.

If people actually want to fight for the respect of this clan, that's already done, I will play. SSM will prevail against any and every clan except at least 2 for sure: 'sixers' and '[name]'... never will I let this clan lose, if people still care about it.

Good, I want a challenge. So when will this war be? Because if we do this again and SSM doesn't show then that's a forfeit. It would then be the third time they didn't show. WE ARE READY

hey

hey guys this guy jpex from the cm clan wants me to be a temporary member cuz he is short a man in his clan war against z16 is it ok for me to say yes

btw who wants to have an all ak-47 party and then we go pwn some noobs whos u for it

im ok with u playing with CM but don't change tags i don't want any misunderstandings.

and tomorrow we have practice at 7:00 pm EAST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back