New iPod

tank said:
agreed on the new Nano. It's cool that they can play video and all, but I hate the short, fat shape. Honestly I think they should call it the iChode.

at least they didn't mess with the "classic" too much. Kinda pissed how I just bought my 30 gig 5th gen would i could have had 80 gig for near the same price.

I love Apple, I'm a fan of their products. But I don't know..... I think they may have really **** the bed on this generation of iPods.
LMFAO, that made me laugh...

I doubt I'll be getting any of these, I still have a black 30gig video that I bought a year ago, unopened. I don't know why I haven't used it yet, I still use my 20gig original click wheel (not sure what generation that is), even though the battery is f*cked.

I'm happy with my 30 gig video ipod, most likely wont get another one unless this one has a massive hardware failure.

Well, Im working at £7 an hour and im working a full week soon so I am going to be rolling in the cash. Awesome vista premium laptop and iPod touch anyone??

chickenwin said:
Well, Im working at £7 an hour and im working a full week soon so I am going to be rolling in the cash. Awesome vista premium laptop and iPod touch anyone??
save your money, and buy a car when your older!

I ordered an 80gb iPod Classic yesterday, should get it next week... I went a bit crazy yesterday spending money on clothes... spent £300, half of that was the iPod though... Was good! Got some nice clothes...

Who cares. The 160 gig Classic is $329. which is a deal.
The iPod touch is really cool though.

I have always been an advocate for non-iPod mp3 players. They are always better value for money. Anything an iPod can do, something else can do cheaper. And then came along iPod Touch. As soon as I saw it I knew I was getting it. It is different, it is something you have not previously been able to get in such a convenient package. It has converted me...

Still a Windows user though... for now.

I plan to get a 16GB iPod Touch for $AU549 as soon as I can afford one. I guess Super Paper Mario will have to wait.

Back