New items (Fake) :(

wolf231

Aka The_Toilet_of_Doom :P
Aug 30, 2006
Australia
These are some items that i would like in ssbb but it would probably not happen.

Moogle (Final Fantasy) : What you do with it is you pick it up and throw it and the moogle will do a random magic attack.
Pic of Moogle:

yhst-75846123481647_1915_40627964

Stealth suit: To replace old stealth thing and it looks better.

Pic of Stealth suit (Star Fox) :

ItemStealthSuit.jpg

Sensor bomb (Star Fox) : Just another bomb :) :
Pic of bomb:

ItemSensorBomb.jpg

Homing Rocket Launcher (Star Fox) : A rocket launcher that shoots out homing rockets.
Pic of launcher:

ItemHomingLauncher1.jpg

Defense Sphere (Final Fantasy) : It gives you a shield for 10 seconds

High Potion (Final Fantasy) : Takes away 100 % off your damage

Mega-Potion (Final Fantasy) : Takes off 200% from your damage

Al Bhed Potion (Final Fantasy) : (Team battle only) it takes off 100% from you and your team mate.

Fire Gem (Final Fantasy) : A gem that sets people on fire, you pick it up and throw it at them

Thunder Gem (Final Fantasy) : A gem that zaps people, you pick it up and throw it at them

Water Gem (Final Fantasy) : A gem that blasts people with water, you pick it up and throw it at them

Blizzard Gem (Final Fantasy) : A gem that freezes people, you pick it up and throw it at them

Thanks, i like it too, if there is any other items that you what to submit, just submit them :)

The Stealth Siut Is Just Another Cloaking Device...

I'd Like A FIre Flower That CHanges Your Chacacters Color And Lets You Throw Fireballs! :D

yay Wii got another Final Fantasy fan!...but did u complete the sphere grid with all the characters like i did (without gameshark) for FFX?

or get everyone to lvl 99 and master ALL of the materia on FFVII and beat the weapons and do all of the side quests? huh? huh?!

ok im gonna stop right there before i sound more like a game freak...which, believe it or not, im not as much as u think:yesnod:

Hey, there's already a thread on this topic, which can be found here. I know it's in the wrong forum, but please try to search for these things so we don't have duplicate threads.

iOn, please merge these two threads together and have them in the SSBB Forum.

Thanks

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
The Stealth Siut Is Just Another Cloaking Device...

I'd Like A FIre Flower That CHanges Your Chacacters Color And Lets You Throw Fireballs! :D
i hate cloaking device because u cant even see yourself. the rocket and the sensitivity bomb is pretty cool.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
yay Wii got another Final Fantasy fan!...but did u complete the sphere grid with all the characters like i did (without gameshark) for FFX?

or get everyone to lvl 99 and master ALL of the materia on FFVII and beat the weapons and do all of the side quests? huh? huh?!

ok im gonna stop right there before i sound more like a game freak...which, believe it or not, im not as much as u think:yesnod:

How? Did you stay up all night just playing FF to get all that cause damn !!!! you must be a pro at FF.

Last edited:
Back