New MGS4 trailer only on PSN

Well im excited about it, and i feel lucky. I dont see anyone else giving their consumers something.

That game is going to be incredible. I just recently started playing MGS3. I'm about 2/3 of the way through. For a PS2 game it looks and plays incredible. Hideo Kojima is a genius and its going to be a real treat to see how he takes it to the next level again.

GypsyKid said:
That game is going to be incredible. I just recently started playing MGS3. I'm about 2/3 of the way through. For a PS2 game it looks and plays incredible. Hideo Kojima is a genius and its going to be a real treat to see how he takes it to the next level again.
I actually hate these games along with most other stealth games...

paintba||er said:

I actually hate these games along with most other stealth games...

This is THE only stealth game I like. I agree with you for the most part. I can't stand games like Hitman and the like. The kind of games where you let off one shot or make the slightest sound or movement or mistake and 20 guys come around the corner and kill you in 5 seconds.

It sucks to play weak characters like that. However MGS is the exception to me. MGS games are just so advanced on every level. It's like playing a work of art or a movie. I totally get immersed in them.

I dislike Splinter Cell and Hitman. Splinter Cell cause when i shoot guys its like im using a pellet gun. Hitman cause they dont say what to do and when i get seen i cant just kill everyone and continue with my day.

MGS is a lot more fun. I like not having to worry about getting seen or getting seen and restarting the level cause there are none. Plus its fun to tranquilize guards.

Just saw the trailer, looks great, but doesn't really show off any gameplay unfortunatley.

Now they're making us wait until 08, I guess it won't be such a bad thing not having a Ps3 for awhile after all. /:

Oh and MGS series are the only stealth games I like as well. There's something about MGS that is just fun, and the awesome cinematics help too. It's not strict boring stealth like you'd think all of the time.

Last edited:
You can say the same for Halo and some other titles, it doesnt suck though. Its cool when a story ends, this was one hell of a story.

Back