New MGS4 trailer only on PSN

paintba||er said:
For all you MGS fans it sucks that it is going to be the last one...
although true, snake cant live forever lol and hes lookin pretty grey in 4, and after all that stealth im sure the athritis will kick in soon, any more MG's and we'll end up with sequals like Metal Gear Solid 5: The Corrupt Wheelchair.

XwiimasturX said:
I think the title should be "New MGS4 Trailer only on PSN and every gaming website on the Internet" :lol:
Good one! HAHAHAHAHAH

This game is looking better and better as it goes on. Considering that was all in game, in stoked.

hey i have all the previous mgs games 1-3 what order do they go in? is it mgs 3 then 2 then 1? i cant remember, i might play through them in order this weekend.

oh okay thanks, and then 4 will be at the end. then it will be like a complete story, awsome. mgs is really just like a movie that you happen to be controlling with stealth mechanics. i like the story more than the gameplay personally but the gameplay is still good.

One thing I'm confused about. Isn't the patch supposed to be on the other eye? I swear in MSG3 when (spoiler here if by any chance you haven't played it or got that far) snake is being tortured and gets his eye shot out...that it was the other eye than what the patch is on in MGS4.

That was Naked Snake. In 4 you play as Solid Snake.

GamerCon said:
That was Naked Snake. In 4 you play as Solid Snake.
im really confused by the whole snake thing, can someone explained i was little when i played mgs 1 and 2 and its been awhile since i played any of them. i geuss i will figure out when i play them this weekend.

MGS you start as Solid Snake. It has a lot to do with Big Boss and genome soldiers who were injected and created with Big Boss's genes. You try play through and figure out the (Spoiler)

Liquid Snake, Solid Snakes brother, doesnt have the domanent genes. Hence the relation to Solid and Naked Snake.

MGS2 you play after the events os 1, shadow moses.

MGS3 you play as Naked Snake, before he was big boss.

soooo confused!!! oh well my brother was 14 when mgs 1 came out and is a bigger metal gear fan than me ill get him to explain.

Sorry, the games are really confusing to me too. Mostly the second one. Raiden ****ed everything up.

yeah, i like raiden tho he was fun in gameplay, i geuss u will be raiden in 4?... right? that was him in the trailer right? with the heel blades and what not.

GamerCon said:
MGS you start as Solid Snake. It has a lot to do with Big Boss and genome soldiers who were injected and created with Big Boss's genes. You try play through and figure out the (Spoiler)

Liquid Snake, Solid Snakes brother, doesnt have the domanent genes. Hence the relation to Solid and Naked Snake.

MGS2 you play after the events os 1, shadow moses.

MGS3 you play as Naked Snake, before he was big boss.
ypu forgot the most important ones lol Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2, metal gear was the very first one developed in "87 for the MX home computer and then ported to the NES :) i cant remember the storys as i havnt played them for 12 years lol

Back