~New wii channels~

Wikipedia isn't always the most reliable source considering many of the reviews/articles on that site are user made therefore can be inaccurate or lies. However, assuming that what the OP said is correct these channels sound like a good edition.

I already knew this and I'm very exicted. Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't some to be released mid November. The Pokemon Ranch channel will probley be my favourite. Getting a DS for Christmas so thats will be awesomest

well i hope that some of them get released in mid november if not before!!!

zurukea said:
I already knew this and I'm very exicted. Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't some to be released mid November. The Pokemon Ranch channel will probley be my favourite. Getting a DS for Christmas so thats will be awesomest

Good Luck get all of those in November spud, WiiWare doesn't start till March (and thats in the land of the rising sun).

No pokemon ranch till next year.

regawii said:
cool guys ifthis hlped give me rep plz

ZOMG I WNT REP!!!

GIV ME THE REPPPP I NDDD THE REPP PLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Dont ask/beg for rep, it is something that people will give if you deserve it, you have to earn a reputation, not beg for it.

well lets hope that they come out with something in mid november!!!

heh. i'd like a game rating channel or, for a subscription fee (less than the actual magazine) a Nintendo Power channel and you can delete, save, or move the virtual mags to an sd card

Back