Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Preview channel

link125 said:
cool didnt know bout this ill download straight away

update: i just remembered i cant download yet cause i live in australia and the wii shop channel doesnt update till friday

The Metroid Preview Channel is only available in North America for now.

Ya thursdays videos look so siick with the ped suit and something else i forget the name, but im mostly interested in the ped suit.

its thursday and i went on the metroid preview and the last 2 videos i cant see them why........do i have 2 download them..........helppppppppp.............:lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by link125
cool didnt know bout this ill download straight away

update: i just remembered i cant download yet cause i live in australia and the wii shop channel doesnt update till friday

The Metroid Preview Channel is only available in North America for now.
Damn!

Man I still haven't seen the 16th releases but I've been doing the work thing...:( anyways I'm totally can't wait to see them if it sounds this awesome!

Wii_Smurf said:
Damn
I want a release date for Europe :(
That way we'll get some Metroid Previews
I hate the gaming system, The way that games are sent out

- Japan
- America
- Europe

- Austrailla

Well, At least We don't get it last lol
America get everything before us. Apart from Online gaming but the game was a Football one so it won't appeal to Americans really.

LMAO its called soccer here. same sport, different name. lol and yes it appeals to us. (not me personally)

yeah but soccer doesnt appeal and is no where near as big in usa as Football is in europe its like the sport of all sports here more than half our population love it (i personally hate it soo much ) but one thing i dont understand is why americas call it soccer and not football, well i understand but the name for your football doesnt make sense as they dont use there feet hardly at all in your football do they

Back