Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Preview channel

Ya i live in Canada, so i should love hockey, but i don't really watch it, only when it is the playoffs, then i watch it. And I like Soccer better then football. New videos today! :D And did any of you read the Metroid Prime 3 thing on IGN? There are suppossed to be a few "surprises" for the channel.

Hey guys is the august 23rd update on their yet? I'm at work and won't find out till about 5pm mountain today. I know it took its sweet time on monday not releasing till the evening so just curious. If the vids are up are they pretty good?

Thanks

Well that's good, hopefully I won't have to go out as soon as I get home like last night and I might have time to watch the videos.

Either way i cannot wait till monday.

cause i can wait for it.....:lol:....and i dont have to worry about paying for it since i already paid for it 2 weeks ago.....

Favorite vid? I'l have to say the first one that's a trailer for the game and the one with the metroids.

Well, all the videos have been released, they look pretty cool and I like the fact they are hinting at the return of mother brain. Only thing to do is wait for next week. I think it will be a great game.

Back