Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Preview channel

wario2ooo said:
hey, did anyone noticed that u can close the metroid menu and paint the background........co0o0o0o0ol

:mad5: Sure rub it in my face :mad5:

Damn
I want a release date for Europe :(
That way we'll get some Metroid Previews
I hate the gaming system, The way that games are sent out

- Japan
- America
- Europe

- Austrailla

Well, At least We don't get it last lol
America get everything before us. Apart from Online gaming but the game was a Football one so it won't appeal to Americans really.

so is it just me or does anyone else cant see the new videos that are supposed to be out today?

it says right there, new videos coming aug 13, and well.... it is

anyone else cant see them?

i checked at like 12 in afternoon and didnt see anythin il check again later.

yay, the videos are out now

so if ur a fan and u have the channel check out the videos of aurora and spider ball

:D

som1 said:
yay, the videos are out now

so if ur a fan and u have the channel check out the videos of aurora and spider ball

:D

And there are two other videos coming the 16th. I wasn't expecting that. I'm off to watch the two that came out today....

Edit: It looks pretty cool. Is this game strongly based on a story? Or would I be able to pick it up and understand it without playing the others? I didn't really like the previous ones, but I want to try this one.

Last edited:
How comes wii uk dwellers cant get it ?

its not fair, i want a uk release date, i guess its because they have to format it into pal first like with all the vc games, but they shud ave done that b4 they released so i dont understand wah wah wah not fair, when i read this i ran upstairs and turned on my wii 2 download it n cudnt find it its soo unfair wahh wahh,

anyway cya

OMFG! Awesome! Nintendo continues to surprise me. It takes some time for these, but I have a feeling a few years from now we'll have loads of features.

Ya those were 2 good vids, and i wasnt expecting the next vids to come out on the 16, i thought maybe next monday or something. And it sucks to be the people that live in europe rite now, even tho they can still watch vids on internet.

cool didnt know bout this ill download straight away

update: i just remembered i cant download yet cause i live in australia and the wii shop channel doesnt update till friday

Last edited:
:shocked: you too?

finally a prime game that brings back a little something from the classic metroid games

cant wait till thurs' videos

Back