New WiiU Monolith Soft Game

For as good as Xenoblade was, it would seem silly to go away from that.

Call of Duty follows that principle marvelously, and they're like the best selling franchise of all time.

For as good as Xenoblade was, it would seem silly to go away from that.

Call of Duty follows that principle marvelously, and they're like the best selling franchise of all time.

Which principle would that be?

If it sells, don't mess with the formula.

CoD4 is pretty different from Black Ops II, but where they follow the same formula, people just want to complain that they are the same game.

Technically, the only thing that remained the same was the combat and exploration aspect. Don't know how everything else will turn out.

Zack Fair and the Smash Bros. X... ? I dunno what all'a this is about.

8eesLrs.jpg

Ah, that symbol appears next t' you 'n your friends' names when either of ya are successfully invited t' each other's lobby in AC:III.

/has absolutely ****-all to say

Zack Fair and the Smash Bros. X... ? I dunno what all'a this is about.

Ah, that symbol appears next t' you 'n your friends' names when either of ya are successfully invited t' each other's lobby in AC:III.

/has absolutely ****-all to say

I understood the Zack Fair part, but not the Smash Bros. bit.

The symbol shows up whenever a chain attack is ready to go.

There're two Smash Bros. logos. The circle with a cross in it (like on a Smash Ball) and the X. Don't know why the X is on Japan's box art but not overseas.

There're two Smash Bros. logos. The circle with a cross in it (like on a Smash Ball) and the X. Don't know why the X is on Japan's box art but not overseas.

First of all, Super Smash Bros. series have different names in Japanese
Super Smash Bros. = Nintendo All Star! Dairantō Smash Brothers
Melee = Dairantō Smash Brothers DX
Brawl = Dairantō Smash Brothers X

Hence the X logo

[video=youtube;JQCP85FngzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQCP85FngzE[/video]

Shame it can't be "Rikiblade Chronicles"....

[video=youtube;M69rPbLb1fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69rPbLb1fg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Analysis.

The big sword that the Doll(Mecha) carries on it's right side literally translates to "Anti-Matter Bastard". The Xeno games have a habit of explaining magic, which is always called ether, in scientific terms. This always ends up being part of the plot somehow.

Also, at 55 seconds into the trailer, there is a crane, which reminds me of this.

Finally watched it.

Possible co op story mode? Wow, that's awesome. So who wants to play though with me if that's the way it is?

Back