Nintendo 512

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Nintendo 512 (Don't Like Wii Name) is said to have similar hardware to that of PS3 and XBOX 360. People are saying it was to be more powerful. I just say we need to wait and see it before we just blurt out random s***.

Newer Nintendo 512 as in 512MB RAM (as in the suggested 512MB RAM to be in the new Nintendo). I guess Nintendo 64 was stupid too, 64-Mb (64 Mega-bit). Maybe I should have called it Nintendo Café, I do like coffee, but let's b***** at someone for not naming the system c**k 2, or P***s 2; Hell Nintendo W** should be edited too, before W**ner is the next system.

Now do you understand WiiAssassin? Nobody knows the new console name so I went by hardware (Although speculated) just like N64 and XBOX 360.

Last edited:
"I just say we need to wait and see it before we just blurt out random s***."
If you're not sure about it, then isn't that a bit of a hypocritical post?

512? Sounds like a Ferarri....

As allways, the ol' rumor mill is spilling the beans again about nintys new console. If they say the hardware is simular to PS3 & Xbox 360, and while Mircosoft is gonna announce a NEW, more powerfull susscesor to the 360 (rumored to be called "Xbox 720") to be released around the same time as this so-called Wii2/512-whatever-it's-called....

NINTENDO'S GONNA BE IN SOME SERIOUS S#!T IF THEY DON'T GET WITH IT!!.... (As far as "Advanced" hardwere goes)

If Mircosofts new box IS more powerfull than the current 360 and has alot more to offer, while if ninty still churns out the same ol shovelware they did with the Wii... The'll be in the dust AGAIN not with sales, but with what the system is capible of in terms of power and software.

Also I hear SEGA is gonna unvail a new system to bring themselves back into the console wars after a 10yr absence making titles for other systems. Don't know if this is real or not as they announce they'll be still puting Master System/Genesis titles on the VC channel between now and next year... So i'm not gonna believe anything yet untill the offical beef from E3 arises.

For Sony, I don't think things are going to look good for them, because of the hack attacks that went on and their major loss in the console battles. We might see a PS4 much later if sales start to jump back up all the sudden and if the PSP2GO does well.

@WiiAssassin,

Giving consoles names are fine. Blurting false hardware s*** is different, which was the point of the original post.

@Hybrid -x1,

You might be thinking data memory like Wii 512MB as in 512 Mega Bytes internal memory. I was talking about 512MB RAM as in Random Access Memory. The thinking processor in a game unit.

Wonderful, I could've checked it out, but no UPS has to freak'n slow at sending my f***ing 8GB SD MEMORY STICK! Could've been redownloading my Burnout Legends or Metal Gear Solid (PS).

I can't wait until 512GB of RAM, HDD of 320TB maybe more, and it was affordable.

512 Gb of RAM? @_@

Ok now... only 512 Mb of RAM? My PC runs on that... What´s the PS360 RAM capacity?

I also don´t trust too much in rumors.

Xbox 360 - 512MB gddr3 ram

ps3 - 256MB xdr dram

Last edited:
The Nintendo 64 was called that because it used a 64-bit CPU and GPU, it had nothing to do with the amount of memory it had in it (it only had 4mb of RAM).

Back