Nintendo bans Manhunt 2 for Wii

well said, places like Best buy, Walmart,,Circuit city etc 1 wont sell em cuz they dont want to take the chance of someone whose underage buying the game cuz if someone from esrb finds out its a good $100k fine, and 2 cuz they dont want their image as a retailer to be looked down on for "questionable" games.

ima be honest, games like this dont need to be made. violoence is one thing, but this game is demented. i bet my year salery that 1 idiot who sits around and plays game, has no life etc, will get this game and mimic actions from man hunt and testiy the game influneced him. this kinda stuff dosent need to be seen, let alone played, it just currupts ppls minds. and i know that dosent apply for everyone, but like i said they're ppl who take this stuff to serious and try to play it out. happened with D&D, GTA, Mortal Kombat (i forget the excat story on this though).

It's already happened over here in the UK, some guy played the first Manhunt, went out and killed his mate using one of the methods listed in the game booklet (something about stabbing with a piece of glass or something)

-Boz- [UK];1039573 said:
So what?

1. It was unread on my User Area, so I thought I'd read and reply to it

My comment was more directed at andy247 who was the one who revived the thread.

Last edited:
Back