Nintendo E3 Conference Round-up

Can't wait for galaxy in november and brawl in december. 2 perfect games for the holiday season:smilewinkgrin:

I don't understand how Nintendo can still hold back......check the IGN poll it askes which 3 companys had the best Conference and ofcourse Nintendo was at the bottom by a good 20%. Face it that conference was way to much talking nearly any Video besides that nice Metroid part but even that wasnt as exciting since we've seen so much of Metroid already.....OMG i hope they put in a bigger video of Smash that 15sec was so uselesss and WTF he didnt even mention smash having online......If online isnt gonna be on it Ima have to learn to write letters cause Nintendo's doing to much crap....holding way to much back for its hard core gamers...and letting out way to much for its Casuals :p

Johndoe01 said:
Agree! What so difficult to make online games nowadays? It would be nothing if SMBB doesn't have online feature. If Mario Kart can be online, so should SMBB if Nintendo want the sales not only for the game itself but also for the console as well! I like the Zapper too, it looks kinda cool. Is it gonna be compatible with all the FPS games or just with certain games? When is it gonna be out? Wii Fit is another major innovation from Nintendo even though I might not be interested that much. I can't wait for Mario Kart; it would be so nice if it is released before the holiday season. I'll check out G4 TV for more details about E3

Just because Smash Bros is a ways off still doesn't neccesarily mean that they're having problems getting it to work online. For all we know, the online portion of the game has been done for many months and they're still working on other aspects. Games of that magnitude are incredibly complicated from a programming standpoint. And getting all the characters balanced correctly is not an easy task.

Skippy said:
Just because Smash Bros is a ways off still doesn't neccesarily mean that they're having problems getting it to work online. For all we know, the online portion of the game has been done for many months and they're still working on other aspects. Games of that magnitude are incredibly complicated from a programming standpoint. And getting all the characters balanced correctly is not an easy task.

I don't even think it has it dude. :( :sad: :cryin:

i have g4tv, so ican watch e3, much better then looking stuff up on sites, but the wii zapper is wat im looking forward too, only $20 also, yay! wiii fit seems pretty sweet too, reggie fil-mas is overweight!haha.

Hey guys you should watch it on Gamespot. It's screen is small but if you watch it on G4 it cuts off during parts of the confrences and goes to commercials. GS shows the whole thing. Like during the Halo movie G4 went to a commercial. They also showed a commercial when the Mass Effect trailer was being showed. Don't watch G4!

Revan said:
Hey guys you should watch it on Gamespot. It's screen is small but if you watch it on G4 it cuts off during parts of the confrences and goes to commercials. GS shows the whole thing. Like during the Halo movie G4 went to a commercial. They also showed a commercial when the Mass Effect trailer was being showed. Don't watch G4!

G4 on TV, not on the web! :lol: Gamespot also has a pretty good recap cover E3 but it's just the transcript. G4 covers 3hrs each day of E3 and I think it'll have rerun back to back on Saturday for a total 9hrs

the nintendo conference this year was horrible and no one wants wiifit. Nintendo seems to have forgotten about true nintendo fans and the games they want

Back