Roundup: Nintendo of America Conference

calm down people Nintendo has to make a profit, how can you complain about getting the most powerful game console for 250 dollars!?

WannaWii said:
calm down people Nintendo has to make a profit, how can you complain about getting the most powerful game console for 250 dollars!?

because some of us are poor and dont want to spend a good $40 on wii sports

WTF!!! NINTENDO SAID IT WOULD BE RELEASED BEFORE PS3 AND INSTEAD, THEY RELEASE IT LIKE TWO DAYS AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5:

Well, atleast we finally know pretty much all the system specs and games; I guess I'll be getting Zelda and Red Steel and too bad about MP:3.

ps3 is now four months after nintendo dont worry guys in america the problem now is uk plz at least be the same date plz i dont want to wait till christmas

despite all the complaints, i think nintedo's packaging is pretty sweet. when was the last time your system came with a game? wait, my n64 came with mario. but still, it's a good way to launch the system. 1 controller, 1 game, 1HELLUVA GOOD TIME...bravo, nintendo.

NateTheGreat said:
WTF!!! NINTENDO SAID IT WOULD BE RELEASED BEFORE PS3 AND INSTEAD, THEY RELEASE IT LIKE TWO DAYS AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5:
That's true but it doesn't matter because of the shortages of PS3s coming so Wii will still outsell the PS3 when it launches.

on the american wi site it says that opera will be available for purchase using wii points which im dissapointed in....

Yes!... Wait...What? $60 For A Wiimote AND Nunchuk!?:eek:

*sigh* Oh Well... It's Gonna Be Worth It...:thumbsup:

I thought of a way to look at it, you get to buy (most should be) $50 games, where as right now they are 60 for others, then you have to buy a $60 remote, where as its 40-50 for others, which do you buy more? so who really wins here?

I Just Found Out Sumthin! The PS3 Is Gonna Send Out 400,000 PS3's, While Nintendo Is Sending The Wii Out By The Millions!

WannaWii said:

this is true! u guys DO know that theyre not making profit, like all the other new consoles, on the actual console price itself, right? they make the money off the games...$250 for a 2006/7 console is really cheap plus 2007 technology and features cost more since its overall better and costs more anyways! the PS3, altho i want it, is gonna b $600.00 with everything...$450 for the simpler version...and i dont know if THEY r even making profit...if its too expensive then dont get it...for the ppl complaining that they r "too poor", then u should invest in something other than gaming altogether...ur wasting ur life and money if thats the case

Back