Nintendo News Conference(mario baseball, bikes in mario kart, etc.)

Nintendo will soon "begin a service similar to the DS Station retail service. You'll be able to download demos from your home."

I dont own a DS...so does this mean a demo channel?

GC8 said:
Nintendo will soon "begin a service similar to the DS Station retail service. You'll be able to download demos from your home."

I dont own a DS...so does this mean a demo channel?
I think in other circles that should be read to mean that the DS will have a demo channel.

***** stole my bike. im so psyched for on line co-op for brawl im starting to believe this might actually outsell halo 3

Oh noes ! Bikes in mario kart, sonic in brawl ;) They are certainly changing the whole appearance. Good though :) Sometimes change is good :)

Im still sceptical though

The concept of introducing bikes into a Mario Kart game is different, but I think that it will definitely offer more variety.

Brawler24 said:
Yeah, it's getting good, I'm betting it'll easily outsell halo 3.

It's possible, as no one in Japan buys anything Xbox... it could tip the scale in SSBB's favour. Halo3 has sold about 50k copies in Japan, compared to the almost 3m sold so far in America, and the 1m in the other territories.

I think Galaxy will sell more than brawl ( just to keep this crazy tradition of bringing ssbb to every single discussion...... )

OMG OMG OMG

Aside from bikes, anyone notice there are different vehicles each character can choose from?

mario-kart-wii-20070711052841470.jpg

mario-kart-wii-20071010082405438.jpg

Was this a feature in any of the previous games? I've only ever played the original.

This was also the case in double dash

@Jay588: I think you werent the only one and I dont think anyone cares?

You dont go see me making these kind of posts everytime I´m right about something

Back