Nintendo wants GTA on the Wii

I'm so pumped about this news cuz it means that Nintendo is at least TRYING. I mean I can give them credit finally for turning things around. If we get GTA and Final Fantasy comes to the Wii as well as 360 and maybe PC then I think that will spell Sony's doom.

I like what Nintendo is doing. They ask SEGA for Sonic in Brawl, they ask Take2 for GTA, that's the way to do it ;)

Not bringing the GTA to Wii, the supposedly ''leading'' sales per week-wise machine, especially now that TAKE2 have financial probs, would be really stupid imo. Even a PS2 port of San andreas with some extra features would keep most players happy.

Way to go ninty! finally got some balls and are going out to ask third parties instead of waiting for them! Keep it up!:idea:

Some people hate that game, but a lot of people love it. It would certainly be a test to see if a very mature game on the Wii would become popular or not. I think it would be pretty cool to have GTA on the Wii myself.

It would cool to have this game on the Wii. However all you people saying that it will be the only game to change Nintendo's kiddy image? have you forgot about the godfather, diaster day of crisis, Project Hammer, and Manhunt? those are gonna help it too and even if the Wii doesn't get GTA, they're still gonna be able to wash away their kiddy image, at least i think so.

I mean if you compare the Wii to the other consoles in terms of mature content and graphics, i mean Nintendo has no chance but Nintendo is so much different from the two others and I'm glad because i don't want three companies that are doing the same thing

grand theft auto is a BIG hit!

and anyway whats going to make it a bad reputation. We already have godfather and scarface and man hunt 2 which are just as bad violence/blood/gore.....

They'll probably make a new gta series like VCS but based on the new games for the PSP2 and that will probably be ported to the wii.

I hpe not though -> i want a tailor-made Wii GTA

nintendo said the same thing when they released gamecube it never happend im sure they say it to keep us all sweet

Back