Nintendo wants GTA on the Wii

A GTA on wii would be amazing! If you don't like GTA then don't buy it?

matt28781 said:
nintendo said the same thing when they released gamecube it never happend im sure they say it to keep us all sweet

Uhh I don't remember that ever happening...in fact I'm pretty sure everyone thought it would remain on PS for years to come.

This turd is probably the kind of person that blames video game violence whenever kids do stupid things because their parents have no control over them, and blaming video games is an easy way out. douchebag.

San Dimas said:
This turd is probably the kind of person that blames video game violence whenever kids do stupid things because their parents have no control over them, and blaming video games is an easy way out. douchebag.

Who are you talking about? I mean I'm pretty sure you're not talking about me cuz thats the exact opposite of what I feel. But just so another person doesn't take it the wrong way.

I really hope this GTA thing goes through. That'd be so killer to play it on the Wii and beat people with life-like movement and all that good stuff. There's so much awesome-ness possible.

And even if GTA doesn't go through, Nintendo can still get it's "rep" from other sources. For instance Manhunt 2, one of the most controversial games coming down the pipeline, is definitely coming to the Wii (official site even says so). That is one that I'm really really looking forward to.

MasterJedi2U said:
Who are you talking about? I mean I'm pretty sure you're not talking about me cuz thats the exact opposite of what I feel. But just so another person doesn't take it the wrong way.

no, not you. samus, and every other whiner

George said:
Yeh, GTA is ****, Nintendo dont need it one bit.

i sort of agree though i do hope they get it as it will increase sells alot =) but i myself am not too concerned if it comes as ive never played/wanted to play a GTA title (but thats just me and i know it sells alot and would be a great "franchise" (as its not rly exclusive) for the wii.

when i first set my wii up i kinda had a feeling we would be getting some mature games. the whole "parental control settings" ring a bell to anyone?

if they have this then its the parents responsibility to make sure their kid isnt playing violent games... so i say release all the hardcore games they can!

you guys just cant take peoples opinions for crist sake calm down the wiii will and is a massive sucsess with or without GTA but there was a article on the web saying that nintendo are in talks with rockstar over bringing the GTA series to the cube just search it on google. other than that i think gta on wii would put wii on top once and for all lets just hope rockstar play ball. and if they was to make gta online wich i doubt nintendo would even consider......... it would be totally frekin awsome. thankyou.

matt28781 said:
you guys just cant take peoples opinions for crist sake calm down the wiii will and is a massive sucsess with or without GTA but there was a article on the web saying that nintendo are in talks with rockstar over bringing the GTA series to the cube just search it on google. other than that i think gta on wii would put wii on top once and for all lets just hope rockstar play ball. and if they was to make gta online wich i doubt nintendo would even consider......... it would be totally frekin awsome. thankyou.
:yesnod: yea, it'd be nice to get it, but its not like w/o it wii's a bad system or something.

Umm...this news is from Jan. and i didnt think much of it then. Why is it popping up in March?

LOL GTA rocks get over it. If you havn't played this then your abit thick not to have picked it up. And if you don't like it what games do you like?
GTA is the best of it's Genre so if you don't like GTA you don't like shooting and being cool xD

Back