no suit for samus :( thats what made her cool

That's wut everyone's been saying for the last 5 pgs.....and I just said it right there before u.

But yes, I guarantee it's going to be JUST LIKE THAT.

Its not a pure character addition because, its not a new character! Its just Samus again. But she's in something different. She's not a Down-B switch character or anything like that.

1st of all how do u know it won't(I don't know anymore than u do but I still think it will be down-b move) & 2nd of all it isn't a pure character addition because it may be the same person but she's totally different. Different moves, she's faster, everything's different. If u made her a different looking character w/ the same moves u would nvr relate the 2. Just cuz she's the same person doesn't make her the same...if that makes since.

All i'm trying to say is that I think it will be a down-B move, i'm not totally canceling out the idea she could have seperate block and could seperately choose her. Honestly I think it's a 50%/50%. How bout' that?

Yeah... It'll PRobably Be A DOwn+B CHaracter...

Aw... WHat The Heck Am I Saying!? I Have No Idea!!!!!

No one does, we'll just have to hide and watch, hide and watch...u have no idea how many times i've said that about so many different things:tard:

Back