no suit for samus :( thats what made her cool

Y u get it back? That's retarded, if u died it would get taken off, u know like ur system got shut down.

Come on now, don't be that way. We all think samus is at least okay. U can't totally hate her...I love marth too but I like samus as well, just not as much.

By the way u shouldn't of said anything at all in the samus forum if u were just going to promote marth, go to the favorite SSBM characters thread.

***NEW SIG***

I wouldn't say that, but i'll say it's a 7/10 distance and 9-10/10 power.

Wut do u guys think Zero-suit samus's recovery move will be?

Samus has bomb jump, which can go pretty much anywhere vertically. Hmm, Zero Suit Samus' recovery, haven't really thought of that. I'll come back with an answer later.

maybe she'll get an extra jump from rocket boots or something, hurting the people below her. hey, she's gotta have some on those boots o' hers...........

sasuke747 said:
It's not a sword it's a whip, I read that somewhere her pistol could like change into a whip or something like that
Although that's correct that was said like 5 days ago, keep up plz.

But the boots would not make her like astro boy, he's dumb, she's hot. BIG difference.

well, unless they give her 2 mid-air jumps, that's the only thing I could think of, unless she gets marths dolphin slash......which won't happen.

Hopefully, she better have something cool and not something really dumb looking. Especially not an up-B clone move of one of the others.

irishman said:
i think i heard that both samus's will be in there but not positive:)
Once again this is correct but said like 5 days ago...PLZ KEEP UP.

Back