Noob Spam Counter

if you just roll towards them you'll roll into a shot almost guarenteed. and if you jump and their good they snipe you. thats why its such a good spam. there's nearly no way of getting to them without getting a little extra damage

exactly /\ you can almost never expect to get out without getting hit at least once but if you dodge correctly then you get a free hit that probably does more damage then what they did to you :D

Global War said:
exactly /\ you can almost never expect to get out without getting hit at least once but if you dodge correctly then you get a free hit that probably does more damage then what they did to you :D

Ok Global War since your such a god at being a pro i would like to face you in brawl so i can shut youre noobish mouth i mean come on if i knew dodging was the answer then i would not have even made the form, ANYWAYS i just counter the stinkin Zelda spam with Snakes Grenade game so im fine now

You could always practice your timing with a shield and be able to reflect anything.

But that's not as easy as pressing down + B.

But it's your choice on fighting with characters without reflectors.

There's a thought.

Global War said:
thats assuming that their shooting you from close enough that you can hit them after your dodge before they get another shot out. thats a very situational strategy

PrinceLink said:
Ya but the problem is you can not reflect Zeldas fire orb with the shield *crys* thanks though

Ah. That's true.

I always run at my opponents and then just jump.
It's been a tried-and-true technique since melee.

You can have your wave dashing and whatnot.
I've got an X/Y button.

I'd suggest hitting her while she's aiming at you, but then again, she's got pretty much the 3rd fastest projectile (possibly 2nd or 1st) in the game.

PrinceLink said:
Ok Global War since your such a god at being a pro i would like to face you in brawl so i can shut youre noobish mouth i mean come on if i knew dodging was the answer then i would not have even made the form, ANYWAYS i just counter the stinkin Zelda spam with Snakes Grenade game so im fine now

yeah ok ill play you just pm me like it says in my sig if you want

play as fox falco or wolf and use the blue thing that reflects
and reflect lucarios laser thing

^ you killed a falco with his own laser?... he must have sucked a lot lol

Back