Noobs Galore

pdxMike

a.k.a. SittingDuck
Sep 10, 2012
Portland, OR
Wii Online Code
6353-8215-2245-6499
So this game has been out since late 2010 yet there seems to still be an endless parade of noobs that continue to show up - which is a good thing. My question: Where do they come from?

At this point you would expect most people would have leveled up (skill) but that's not the case. Are these occasional players, people renting the game from time to time?

With the numerous amount of FPS games on the market now, what is it that keeps people playing and coming back to GE? Is there something that GE does better than other FPS games?

camping is not as much rewarded as in Cod, aside from proxy and mastertons weapons aren't too OP.
No dumbass kill/deathstreaks. Just quick, easy run and gun fun. Not much tactics necessary.

So this game has been out since late 2010 yet there seems to still be an endless parade of noobs that continue to show up - which is a good thing. My question: Where do they come from?

At this point you would expect most people would have leveled up (skill) but that's not the case. Are these occasional players, people renting the game from time to time?

With the numerous amount of FPS games on the market now, what is it that keeps people playing and coming back to GE? Is there something that GE does better than other FPS games?

I actually only bought the WII last month, (a whole console generation late makes things a lot cheaper,) and thus bought GE only this week. So far only game on WII that still supports online gaming, (among those I've tried in the last month).

Last edited:
...wait, goldeneye wii is still online? I thought it fizzled out w/ all the other blue Wi-Fi connection labeled games. MW3 if a black circle label game

I'm gonna get my WII out soon asd see about getting my skills back up to par soon, Zelos, old buddy. We have to get it on again!

Hey I play. My fc is 271536190206 .I play in the morning at about 8 , though im not at my best then as im tired. I also play on saturdays, sometimes sundays. I am a fun hacker(melee only, everyone has goldengun, noob tube only) my online name is InvisibleMan.

Back