Oblivion Should Be For Wii!!!!

eh.. imo no. Because the graphics are just way too high (even for a PC, you need a really good one to get it's gorgeous graphics). Possible? Yes, they'll have to lower the graphics just like what they are doing for CoD3.

But i see that it would we awesome to use the Wiimote to wave your sword and stuff. The graphics would be very low though and i would very much prefer it on my PC and 360

COLDshiver said:
eh.. imo no. Because the graphics are just way too high (even for a PC, you need a really good one to get it's gorgeous graphics). Possible? Yes, they'll have to lower the graphics just like what they are doing for CoD3.

But i see that it would we awesome to use the Wiimote to wave your sword and stuff. The graphics would be very low though and i would very much prefer it on my PC and 360
switch high graphics with very good gameplay a very decent graphics(they wont be very low like u said). that would be cool.

Last edited:
Blimy, whats the specificationz on your PC, mine are pretty high and OBLIVION is still jerky even on medium graphics, you need like the best PC ever to play it on full graphics eh?

The wii will be the only next gen console not to have an "Oblivion" game.

It has now been confirmed that Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is a PS3 launch title.

Even the PSP has an Oblivion game, due for launch of spring '07: "Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion"

If the PSP can handle an Oblivion game (although the graphics compared to PS3 and X360 would look shocking), surely the Wii could handle something like that?! Not that I even want Oblivion. Well, when I get a PS3 sometime next year then I might...I dont know.

I'm never gunna get PS3, if you want my opinion, they have ruined it, too much money and that.

failure.

Oblivion has too good of Graphics for Wii. And if they tried to port it it just wouldn't be right. I mean sure the wii mote and stuff would be cool, but we have red steel for that.

This is why I hope the PS3 fails. They're getting Oblivion, which is such an old game now. It was boring within the first week of playing it, and I'm sure it's just as boring now as it was. I really didn't see what everyone liked about Oblivion... There is more fruit, than there is armour. *Yawn* I would much prefer Zelda to Oblivion.

lol, same here, i loved oblivion... for afew weeks, then it really got borin, dunno why, guess its just a crap game eh, PS3 seems to powerful for its own good lol.

Yes, it would look bad but damn would the gameplay be a crap load more fun with the Wii's controls.

Back