Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

To ice don't just go in circles add a few jumps n the ak with stoppin power n deep impact is good n also the m16 n m4

Well I don't think I have the M14 yet.

ANd actually, the AK-47 is better with Double Tap than Stopping Power. But it has to reload so much, and thats what kills me. Also its accuracy sucks. Any gun that has terrible accuracy and reloads very often, is usually a suckish gun.

Aha, theres the catch. I need Bandoiler, and I can't trade that in for Slight of Hand, not worth it. I meant that the problem is that when you reload, you also have to aim again. Even if it doesn't take very long. I'm used to shooting at people for quite a bit of time, not reloading every 10 seconds and re-aiming.

hmm? i never reload by pressing a button i use every last bullet & when i need to reload i'll duck jump & run crooked but if i'm using an lmg i'll switch to my hand gun & then i'll kill'em

Okay, I'm starting a Christmas War. We're going to simulate World War 3. Heres how it works: You can choose to be the leader of a country, or a follower. We can only have 4 countries. You may choose any REAL World Power Country to represent. Heres the list:
1. United States of America
2. China
3. Russia
4. India
5. United Kingdom
6. France
7. Germany
8. Brazil
9. Japan
10. Turkey

If you choose to become a Country Leader, post it here and claim your country. Try to recruit an army.
Heres the biggest catch, if you only recruit 3 people, and your opponents recruit 6, then thats your fault. Even if its unfair. If not all of your team shows up, then your playing with what you have. Anyone who joins MUST post their FC.

I'm claiming a country, and I claim the United States of America. Now I start recruiting people to join my military. Remember, only 4 countries, which means only 4 leaders.

We will have 3 matches, Team Deathmatch, Sabotage, and Headquarters. Who ever wins best out of 3 is the Champion.

This will take place December 23rd, at 4:30 Pacific, 5:30 Mountain, 6:30 Central, and 7:30 Eastern time, and its staying that way.

Start recruiting. :)

Last edited:
Will do. Remember, you CAN open up a country if you want. Also, if for SOME reason one country ends up with to many people where it wouldn't be fair, I'm putting a cap. How about, 6 people max?
Also, if your the country leader, and feel that you can't win the war, then you have the option to surrender.

Back