Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

And johnny, that doesn't really make sense. I dominated at WaW, and now I suck at MW. Its completly different. Its slower turning, getting used to new maps, new weapons, some new controls, and gamemodes that WaW didn't have. I'm still getting used to the game.

i already played it lol
@ iceice, all u need to do is adjust modes, wepons are kinda the same to me, and maps are easy to get used to, iceice, u stopped playing too, well u didnt play as much
if u stink then idk
but im great

also controls are the same, gamemodes, there all the same, but some new ones and even there, they all are still easy, im good hardcore and tdm btw

Haha. Wow. Actually I played last night and completly dominated. Got my new best score! 24 kills and 18 deaths. Not that great, but amazing seeings that I'm still getting used to it. Heres my Most Used Weapon Slot (4)
Primary Weapon: M4 Carbine
Secondary Weapon: M9 (Pistol)
Primary Grenade: (Reg. Grenade)
Secondary Grenade: Black Smoke
Perk 1: Grenade Launcher
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Last Stand
Level: 12
Prestige: 0

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
on my first try i got helicopter, 40 kills, and 6 deaths, im going to dominate as new wg leader

infact i might get it in 1 week
i will play all day for 3 days straight so i can prestige at least once

Yeah, if you're good @ WaW you're good @ MWR. I know I am. MWR is so easy, but I hate how every little **** has Jugg on, forces me to use stopping power innstead of otr perks :/
I'm only going to add those who are good, if you think thats you then PM me.
Oh & if you say turning in MWR is slow than you should try & adjust your settings.

I only had the game for 4 days and I'm already first lieutinant. I havent really done much on campaign, but online is really fun. The only down side is no wiispeak.

okay online is complety diffrent from waw cuz, you could barely make out enemies from afar, maps are way bigger, even i found one map i got a 14 kill streak & 0 deaths was awsome!! but i find it diffcult to play in these large maps you cant go in one place everyone wants & just get a 30 kill streak

Last edited:
the game is really awesome. Graphics amazing and online maps are sick compared with waw. Campaign took me couple of days because i was more online, domination i find is the best and team tactical

And johnny, that doesn't really make sense. I dominated at WaW, and now I suck at MW. Its completly different. Its slower turning, getting used to new maps, new weapons, some new controls, and gamemodes that WaW didn't have. I'm still getting used to the game.

You can change the turn speed, controls are more customisable. just mess around witht hem til you get them just right.

Back