Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

comments on my new sig

also when is STOW starting up again? and can we have the voting of the last put up?(or will that one be cancelled out?

Woah shadow its like you've gotten to a new level that's awesome man seriously

I really like the effects and it blends in with everyone.
Even the font, some may think it doesn't but I think it does.

comments on my new sig

also when is STOW starting up again? and can we have the voting of the last put up?(or will that one be cancelled out?

Looks nice. But too many focals. The blurry thing on the bottom really bothers me. The text too. Also, the flow and effects sort of change in many directions. It's not bad, but it's certainly not your best. Sorry, bud if that sounded a bit harsh.

thats 1 render-background, not 2.

and i tried something new with the background. the text is there because thats what he said in the original picture.

i knew its not my best but i wanted to use a new look when i came back on here

I really think it's your best!!! Looks like you put more effort into this one. How did you make that affect across the signature anyways?

thats 1 render-background, not 2.

and i tried something new with the background. the text is there because thats what he said in the original picture.

i knew its not my best but i wanted to use a new look when i came back on here

Focal is not necessarily a render, it's what your eyes are going to look at.

It was just some friendly advice anyways. :)

I would suggest to use some tuts. Not to many though, because you will lose your style. But by using tutorials you can find new concepts and filters.

Back