*The Photoshop Help Thread*

Redan499 said:
Do you mean you dont know where to place your brush files?

I stick them here:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Brushes

Hope it helps a little.
Lol, thx for the try, but I already know about brushes. :lol: I was just using that as an analogy for fonts. I can save them, but, I don't know what to click on in Photoshop to make the window pop up with all the folders to go and find it.

P.S. I need to know too! Lol, i'm trying to make some sigs and i've got no fonts whatsoever... :mad2:

WOOT WOOT!

Great Job el sexpot ;)

Just so that you guys know, through pm i can answer any questions that he might not, that way it takes a load off from him as well :)

I will not answer any animation questions though, seeing as he is the expert and i just do still sigs ;)

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, thx for the try, but I already know about brushes. :lol: I was just using that as an analogy for fonts. I can save them, but, I don't know what to click on in Photoshop to make the window pop up with all the folders to go and find it.

P.S. I need to know too! Lol, i'm trying to make some sigs and i've got no fonts whatsoever... :mad2:
open the text tool and at top is all the fonts installed on your PC. photoshop uses the same fonts that every other program on you PC uses

Mitch2025 said:
open the text tool and at top is all the fonts installed on your PC. photoshop uses the same fonts that every other program on you PC uses
That's a whole lot of help...lol (I don't mean to be rude, but i've been trying to figure this out forreeevvveerrr :incazzato: )

*EDIT* I figured it out yesterday (thx Wishale :thumbsup: ) So nvm, problem re-solved. :D

Last edited:
*BUMP*

Can someone give me a link to a tut that tells you how to do different kind of animation? As in making things glow or shake, you guys know what i'm talking about?

Guys, why when i try to send my banner with the video to Adobe Image Ready my video stays in black... (after choosing all layers with that eye icon)
and if i choose the first three layers with the eye, the video starts in that last layer and stays in that frame....

Last edited:
Jenova said:
Damn that's alot of links. O_O

For fonts, the only thing I use is DaFont. xD
I love DaFont. You can find anything on there. :D

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
*BUMP*

Can someone give me a link to a tut that tells you how to do different kind of animation? As in making things glow or shake, you guys know what i'm talking about?
I used Flash to make my sig... ez pz... if you have the money ;)

My dad gets all that kinda stuff (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.) from his work... lucky me. :D

Like the little tri-force in this sig, I want to learn how to do this...

GanonSig.gif

hey, i want to makje a sig but dont know what program to use. could some1 please paste a good program i shold use to make myself a avater and sig

Well I HEARD that there's free versions of photoshop and whatnot ;)

Btw guys, just found a good tutorial on learning to make things glow, making armor shine, and learning a freaky deaky font. :p (also another weird little thing). If you want the link, Wiired, I can give it to you. :)

Oh, but....I can't figure how to save a file in imageready as a jpg...I could just transfer to photoshop...but, then it loses its animation....can anyone help? :shocked:

argh.... i have adobe photo shop elements 3.0 trial which came free with my mums viao sony laptop but the trial is 4ever but doesnt include most of the things in the tuts :( and i cant buy anything cuz im poor lol :( any suggestions? i have flash at school if that helps lol

wii_will_pwn said:
argh.... i have adobe photo shop elements 3.0 trial which came free with my mums viao sony laptop but the trial is 4ever but doesnt include most of the things in the tuts :( and i cant buy anything cuz im poor lol :( any suggestions? i have flash at school if that helps lol
I suggest going on google and searching 'Adobe Photo Shop Elements 3.0 Tutorials' and see what you find :) or be a pirate and download Photoshop :D

Back